Week 2 early bird gets worms

Primo

fat and famous pablo
may not be around much this week....better do this now. 4-1 last week w/ the pitt late td to cover the over

KC +2.5 @houston

no clue wtf this is.....Houston played a ****ty team and beat a ****ty team and KC won via a miracle and is running high octane momentum. Houston could tear our oline up but Cushings is out and KC running backs caught like 13 balls for 200 yds or some ****. lot of check downs etc and their LB core is going to struggle. KC wins outright 20-17

Giants -4 vs. Nola

riding this NYG train. maybe it was 1 week but their front 7 handled the all star dallas oline and after Carr threw it all over, Eli should have a field day at home vs. the saints (who are 4-10 there last 14 in NOLA)....even thought this is an away game and i was high on the Saints, i gotta take the home team to cover and give brees some fits.

Tenn +5.5 at Detroit.

over-reaction line. Tenn was shut down by an elite defense and really only gave up 250 yds of total offense and zero offensive touchdowns. Detroit is Detroit.....i'm not picking Tenn to win, i'm picking them to cover the spread

two locks this week

Washington -3 vs. Cowboys

bounce back game. i like the skins a lot in this. They will fix the defense or at least make enough adjustments. Eli threw the ball all over. I think skins win and win very big. 35-17. I think you'll see them dial up a lot of blitzes as Dak did not handle the pressure well at all. The right the ship. this is a gimme

trap bet Lock

bmore -6.5 vs. Browns. opened at 2.5. scary ****...seriously. opened at 2.5? someone thinks the browns can win this game

division game, browns better w/o RG3 but the Ravens are healthy, have weapons and have a defense again. this is one really good team at home vs. one really bad team in shambles.
bmore 31-10

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i'm serious....the Skins are going to ass stomp the cowboys....

that line is absurd. total gift

3XC

Big Truss
Take the over in Bengals at Steelers. Actually, don't. Check the weather, make sure it isn't raining. What's the O/U? It doesn't matter. If its under 58, take the over.

I think Antonio Brown is going to put up numbers this year never before seen. I'm thinking 150 catches, 2000 yards, **** like that. Ridiculous crazy numbers. He might have 20 touchdowns too.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
at some point we have to have the GOAT discussion........

i dont think he has any chance to put up the type of total numbers Rice has......in fact, no one ever will....

but at their peaks, you have to start at least entertaining the idea.....

yes, rules have changed etc.....but he's absolutely as unstoppable as Rice was....

Morris

The Rookie
Wonder if there is a league out there that he didn't go first in? Leagues with people that took Andrew luck second don't count.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Brown is a better WR than Mega.....at every facet except the 1 he can't help. the sheer size and jump ball ****

Primo

fat and famous pablo
r100122_1296x729_16-9.jpg

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
my bad thought they were -2.5. I was just trying to give you **** about the KC loss and didn't even really look close at the Jets

Primo

fat and famous pablo
in his defense, i composed it poorly......

it shoudl have read jets +2.5......and i said i like them to win outright.

he's still a **** but i'm a responsible law abiding citizen and i will take a small % of this

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
For all the talk of the "big 3" at the top of this year's FF draft boards, it doesn't look like it will be close between Brown and OBJ/Julio. Julio's always hobbling around, and his QB is average; the Giants coaches seem exceedingly reluctant to take advantage of OBJ's strengths. AB, OTOH, is in a PERFECT setup.

Wouldn't surprise me if AJ Green ends up as the clear #2 fantasy WR this year.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
big 3 is crap.....

it was Brown and everyone else......

Green, Hopkins even Robinson or Dez has just as much of a chance to come in 2nd......

i was always going DJ at 2......

3XC

Big Truss
For all the talk of the "big 3" at the top of this year's FF draft boards, it doesn't look like it will be close between Brown and OBJ/Julio. Julio's always hobbling around, and his QB is average; the Giants coaches seem exceedingly reluctant to take advantage of OBJ's strengths. AB, OTOH, is in a PERFECT setup.

Wouldn't surprise me if AJ Green ends up as the clear #2 fantasy WR this year.

Green WILL get hurt, and it WILL be Dalton's fault.

He aims high like the mother****ing Air Force. Green is going to get killed one of these weeks because his QB doesn't understand that laying your WRs out to dry is dangerous.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
same thing can be said about Ben.......and then brown becomes human. still awesome....but human

3XC

Big Truss
Ben throws low more often than high, and anyway, Dalton habitually leads Green over the middle of the field high.

If it was 1988 Green would already be dead, as in, no pulse, in the Earth, slow singin flower bringin condolences to your mama.

3XC

Big Truss
Gotcha. Yeah that happened last year, Brown had a couple 4/50/0 lines and it was obvious why.