Week 4, lets not forget whats really important here.

3XC

Big Truss
Early lines usually move

Miami at Cincinnati CIN -7
Indianapolis at Jacksonville JAX -2.5
Seattle at NY Jets SEA -3.5
Detroit at Chicago DET -2
Cleveland at Washington WAS -6.5
Tennessee at Houston HOU -4.5
Buffalo at New England NE -4
Carolina at Atlanta CAR -3
Oakland at Baltimore BAL -3.5
Denver at Tampa Bay DEN -3.5
New Orleans at San Diego SD -4
Dallas at San Francisco Even
Los Angeles at Arizona ARI -8.5
Kansas City at Pittsburgh PIT -4
NY Giants at Minnesota MIN -3.5

Country469

Chicago has to win a game this season, at home against the Lions is about as likely as it gets. Take the burs.

3XC

Big Truss
Looking this over, not sure I love any of these. Dallas at SF is a surprise pick em but feels kinda sucker-y. Seems like a bet that Vegas will clean up on.

The Bears might be truly bad this year. Taking the Lions on the road is borderline suicidal, historically, but if you truly believe Stafford's new OC can continue to help the Duke boys outwit Boss Hogg and keep Stat Padford from chucking backbreaking picks, 2 is an awfully small spread.

3XC

Big Truss
You convinced me Country. I'm gonna tentatively take the Lions and 2, knowing that will probably move as money finds the Lions, it will be 3.5 at kickoff.

3XC

Big Truss
What coulda been. I'd have pulled an oblique laughing after he did to them what Vick did on MNF a while back. 6 TDs.

3XC

Big Truss
ha, that game was brutal...call the dogs off already, damn
If its any consolation, watching a kid from North Dakota State shred the Steelers in his third career start was an even sweeter cherry.

I don't even know what conference North Dakota State is in. They might play under Canadian rules, who ****ing knows. Its like picking a kid out of HS.

Country469

Nodak St has won 5 titles in a row and beats 1-A ranked schools now too. He's far more Tony Romo than he is walter peyton

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah hes looking like the real deal, for sure

phillys defense really surprised me that game, they shut Pittsburgh the F down

Stretch19

Grow up
lulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I’ll get some clippers and cut your mama’s mustache, *****
**** your sister while you watch ’cause she’s kinda thick
And make that ***** take a knee, like Colin Kaepernick

Primo

fat and famous pablo
trips, you ever see a defense as bad as Nola's was last night?

i'm serious.......Freeman had 100 yards untouched

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i agree the falcons weren't much better but they were better...so by default, Nola was worse....

i dont remember the london game where Pats beat Tenn like 52-0......maybe that was worse. i'm not sure

justinstp

PayPal Ready
Jairus Byrd got his ankles broken multiple times. They signed that dude for like $50mm. Unbelievable the amount of swings and misses they've had in free agency.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i dont expect him to tackle Freeman in the open but that long run at the end was so pathetic idda cut him...

like no one makes that tackle but he literally fell over in one spot....lulz

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Early lines usually move

Miami at Cincinnati CIN -7
Indianapolis at Jacksonville JAX -2.5
Seattle at NY Jets SEA -3.5
Detroit at Chicago DET -2
Cleveland at Washington WAS -6.5
Tennessee at Houston HOU -4.5
Buffalo at New England NE -4
Carolina at Atlanta CAR -3
Oakland at Baltimore BAL -3.5
Denver at Tampa Bay DEN -3.5
New Orleans at San Diego SD -4
Dallas at San Francisco Even
Los Angeles at Arizona ARI -8.5
Kansas City at Pittsburgh PIT -4
NY Giants at Minnesota MIN -3.5

Jets will beat Seattle.. jets are good.....minus that whole 8 turnover thing 48 hours ago. Jets pissy and on a rebound.....lines will dominate

I think i like Buffalo....yes, i said it. I'll take those points. it's time for NE to do something stupid. If they win, they're going undefeated..i dont think they'll go undefeated which means they have to lose this game. i'm basing this off nothing...i think it's just time

I like Carolina...a whole lot.....i'm not big on the pamfers but if you can't manage to knock down Drew Brees anymore than they did on his 55 pass attempts, you're not going to bother Cam.....this a lock too. sorry hrd.....might get ugly....this is shock/awe from the minny and nola games.....

taking Dallas when i shouldn't.....9ers defense is just tired.....chip kelly would rather try and score 80 points than let his defense get a break and some water before running back on the field.....

i need a 5th.....i want the bmore/oakland over......and i dont know what it is.....unless it's ****ty weather