Week 4, lets not forget whats really important here.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
one time i got lower than a D-1 defensive end and he still ran me clean the **** over......

Stretch19

Grow up
i didnt really get dominated, but i damn sure wouldnt have held a D1 DE recruit w/o a tackle, all while going for 160 yards and 2 TD's...well cause i wasnt strong and i was too damn tall to get low

Stretch19

Grow up
one time i got lower than a D-1 defensive end and he still ran me clean the **** over......

thats really where i was going with it all...i dont give a damn how good your technique was, if you werent strong enough to play TE, you damn sure werent containing a monster DE who was a D1 recruit by proper technique as well...D1 lineman tossed non D1 lineman all over the place, both sides of the ball in HS

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i missed the next 2 days of practice w/ a stinger.....

the coach said "i'd tell you to get lower next time but i dont think that would have helped any"

then again, he ended up a LB in the nfl.....waived by Houston and Dallas and ended up in Europe...

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
i didnt really get dominated, but i damn sure wouldnt have held a D1 DE recruit w/o a tackle, all while going for 160 yards and 2 TD's...well cause i wasnt strong and i was too damn tall to get low
It's crazy to think a TE could block and catch passes during a game. crazy I tell ya

Stretch19

Grow up
no its not...its crazy that a TE too weak to get any college looks could dominate a D1 recruit, while going fot 160 and 2 tds, with 3 sacks and still not get any looks though

hrdchrgin13

awesome.gif

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
You are the one that ****s up the stories cause of your wonderful memory. Dude, you are getting old. I'm contradicting the stories you make up in your head

3XC

Big Truss
I'm more impressed by Justin's ability to conjure up Drock from the ether than any of the other **** in this thread.

That's some batman ****.

3XC

Big Truss
If I had Justin's powers of sorcery I'd cast a summon spell and get Two_Three and Stretch's HS varsity jackets, both 38 slim XXX long, and burn them to dispel the negative energies emanating from this thread.

Stretch19

Grow up
so you got recruited by many schools, but didnt end up going to any of them to play ball cause you were too weak?

im so effing lost

Primo

fat and famous pablo
so you got recruited by many schools, but didnt end up going to any of them to play ball cause you were too weak?

im so effing lost

right....to weak to play te at D-1....recruited by D-1 to play te

friends trapped inside a house while he battles 8-12 guys by himself outside of that house

too weak to play 1st base

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below

im so effing lost
I was too weak to get the TE spot on the MD All Star team. Keep up. Got invited to try out, ran the 40, did receiving drills and had to lift 225lbs. I lifted it once, some lifted it 15+ times, hence wasn't strong enough to get the spot, and wasn't fast enough to get a WR spot.

And yes, was recruited by a bunch of schools, Maryland, Clemson, Illinois, and ECU were the main ones that kept in contact with me and my coach. I wasn't offered any scholarships. So I went into the Army.