week 6 rb's dont catch tds and if they do they dont count

Softball.com:

3XC

Big Truss
Miami is horrible, the Bears have more life in them. If Cleveland wasn't on their 9th string QB right now they'd be better too.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
the bears are better because Hoyer is better than cutler.....he's just not as talented

hrdchrgin13

I've said it multiple years in a row now. But they still play like ****. Maybe it is just the Florida heat

Jags should be kicking ass
Dolphins Should be kicking ass
**** the Buccaneers

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i said miami "has everything" and several still bring it up.....

because like you said, on paper they're loaded......

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Fun watching Bolt fan pucker with an 11 pt lead half way through the 4th.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i am the biggest cj hater here......and i still think he's losing his job but he had multiple runs and receptions called back for holding last night.....his stat line is still awful but he looked better last night, imo, than he has all year minus week 1....

but ya...what you said

3XC

Big Truss
Looked like Steelers/Seahawks in the Bettis Bowl.

Stand there with your hand on the flag, wait to see the result of the play, then call a penalty if it looked like some momentum for the team you're rooting against.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i hate agreeing w/ trips but i would like to see some stats on it....

i'm guessing penalties cost Denver over 100 yds last night....and i'm not talking yards assessed. i'm talking CJ ran for 18 and it didn't count because of a hold

that catch and run for a td was pretty badass.....and while that hold was actually a hold, i find it hard to believe Von Miller was only held once last night....guy was everywhere....

i'm not sure Bosa wasn't just as good but that's not the point....Bosa is a star....good lord

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
The no call on Sherman was easily one of the worst non calls this year. Those refs should be retrained.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
I will say it for you hrd. I've always hated this notion of refs not wanting to affect the outcome of the game so they don't make calls at the end. Whether it's basketball, football or whatever you're playing the call should be the same at any point during the game. That was a pretty blatant pass int.

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
He gets away with more IMO than most other d-backs in the league, just cause he's "Richard Sherman".

3XC

Big Truss
The ****ing Patriots now get to play Pittsburgh without Ben.

They're the luckiest team in the NFL. Its ridiculous. They should re-schedule the game for week 17 so that Ben can participate.