week 6 rb's dont catch tds and if they do they dont count

Primo

fat and famous pablo
dont see much i like.....kinda sucks. i think i'm 12-13 but i'm not sure

NE -6.5 at home vs. cinci. this is a lock.....there's not many of them but some are saying "it's the browns" and Brady can use anything as fuel. they are going to pecker stomp the **** ass bengals. Aj green will be shut down because tha'ts what bill does and Jeremy Hill sucks and can't break any tackles against a good run d

Also the o/u is at 47.5. Brady will put up 42 in his home debut....cinci can kick 2 field goals

i dont like anything else but here goes

Zona -6.5 vs. Jets. I think Zona may have figured it out and the jets are in shambles. primetime game.....Fitz shows up, DJ shows up and i think they can win by a td.....i guess

Oakland -2 vs. KC. it's a division game and the o/u is at 49 which means points will be scored....i dont think KC can score that many points so i'm just taking oakland because it's there and it's less than a fg....i guess

SD+2 vs. Denver. time for SD to do something dumb and beat a team they shouldn't in their own house......they should kill rivers and he has no weapons and melvin gordon can't hang on to the football but it's just a phillip rivers thing

Primo

fat and famous pablo
yep.....it opened at 6.5. looked at the wrong line

**** it..i'll take them anyway

zona at 7.5 now
oakland at 1
sd getting 3'
o/u at 47 on pats

3XC

Big Truss
Opened at -6.5, lullllllz.

Cincinnati is so ridiculously overrated this year.

NE is gonna be doing silly ****. "Yo lets have Edelman throw a touchdown to Rob Ninkovich."

This is the game, for those who've been waiting patiently, where Gronk scores so many touchdowns that he runs out of touchdown dances. He'll go from the soldier march/Gronk spike to "topping the hot dog in 7-11"/Gronk spike to "**** it I'll take Bud Light if you don't have Coors Light"/Gronk spike to just handing the ball to the ref and then spiking the ref.

3XC

Big Truss
Zeke has more rushing yds than 23 teams have total.
Good line, run first philosophy, plus he's really good. Not a surprise at all.

It would be more impressive if he put up those numbers on an ass team like Miami, then that would be amazing.

3XC

Big Truss
Dak's the QB equivalent of a possession receiver. I can't see him popping off and throwing his team on his back and dragging them to a 20 point road comeback win.

That's not a knock. Don't think of it as a knock. There's like, 5 guys who can actually do that, and one of them is stuck playing for the goddamn Chargers and losing every week.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Dak's the QB equivalent of a possession receiver. I can't see him popping off and throwing his team on his back and dragging them to a 20 point road comeback win.

That's not a knock. Don't think of it as a knock. There's like, 5 guys who can actually do that, and one of them is stuck playing for the goddamn Chargers and losing every week.

he reminds me of Aikman.......exept black and more of a runner

3XC

Big Truss
He reminds me of every NFL QB that can win on decent teams but can't make a bad team better. That's most of them.

He's definitely looking like a starter though, and that alone is enough. You can win the SB with a decent starter, and as the Colts of the 00s proved, lose in the playoffs with an awesome QB.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
He reminds me of every NFL QB that can win on decent teams but can't make a bad team better. That's most of them.

He's definitely looking like a starter though, and that alone is enough. You can win the SB with a decent starter, and as the Colts of the 00s proved, lose in the playoffs with an awesome QB.

nothing he's done, imo, has been all that impressive except for the fact he's a rookie and was drafted late......

he looks like your typical game managing back up veteran who comes in and is told not to lose the game, take what the defense gives you and dont turn the ball over.....which while it doesn't tear up the stat sheet, is amazingly impressive for a rookie

plus he throws the most catchable ball i've seen......man that thing is pretty.....here, grab me...i'm perfect. rex grossman type ****

3XC

Big Truss
nothing he's done, imo, has been all that impressive except for the fact he's a rookie and was drafted late......

he looks like your typical game managing back up veteran who comes in and is told not to lose the game, take what the defense gives you and dont turn the ball over.....which while it doesn't tear up the stat sheet, is amazingly impressive for a rookie

plus he throws the most catchable ball i've seen......man that thing is pretty.....here, grab me...i'm perfect. rex grossman type ****

Catchable ball to me is the one that's not going to get your WRs hurt.

Flacco threw one late on Sunday that got Wallace lit the **** up. If he threw it into his breadbasket, low, it would have been caught. Instead it was high and he stuck his arms out and a LB went into his ribs and Wallace couldn't get off the field.

Dak is alright, small sample size. I'm much more impressed by Wentz, who is making much more challenging throws and moving the ball downfield in the air.

That line, that run game, come on. We haven't seen what the kid is made of. Give him 10 more weeks, a full slate, see his numbers then.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Dak reminds me of Warren Moon, Donovan McNabb, Vince Young and Jamarcus Robitusin. Hell, throw Jeff Blake in there if you want.

3XC

Big Truss
I wish he threw lots of picks and flopped, not because I dislike the guy, but because all the "Merica's Team" trumpkins that follow Jerry's circus of a franchise would call him "Dark Prescott", because he's black.

So clever and funny. A regular Jeff Dunham.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
when sinbad said "paul blake...arm of the armadillos, man" i thought he was the coolest guy ever.....

and then he dropped the "boy, you and me gonna paaaaahty"

I was all googley eyes and warm pants fuzzies

hrdchrgin13

Now it's time for our halftime show where our marching band does it's tribute to gun racks and open beer cans, which is only legal in Texas.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
Dak coming from a college spread offense to running a pro-set in the NFL while not throwing a pick and having a ~70% completion rate. Without Dez for some games.

That's crazy

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I think it is ok in Wyoming as well hrd. Maybe just the desolate parts which is 95% of it.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Dak coming from a college spread offense to running a pro-set in the NFL while not throwing a pick and having a ~70% completion rate. Without Dez for some games.

That's crazy

right...it's not what he's doing that's all that impressive.....it's what he's not doing

mind blown

Primo

fat and famous pablo
70% of the public betting on Philly

phily went from 1.5 dogs to 2.5 point favorites

Skins went over in last 5 home games
over in last 7 games on grass
over in last 6 games vs. nfc
over in last 4 vs. NFC east

eagles over in 8 of last 11
over in last 6 road games
over in last 8 vs. nfc
over in last 4 as road underdog

3XC

Big Truss
Cousins sucks against the Eagles and the Eagles defense is pretty good. Also the Skins are actually bad against the run. I think they bribed Trestman to not run the ball last week, because West was averaging 8.7 YPC and they absolutely could not stop him.

I think Philly wins.