Welcome back to the SS 2018 program

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
The past 2 years I have been too tied up with outside things that prevented me from running this but it is back for the 12th year. Please read the signup thread for information about how and where to signup. Please see the FAQ thread for most of the common questions regarding the program.

The signup period will be until Oct 31st. I know it is a short time frame but if you are a SBF loyal member then you will see this in plenty of time to signup.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Been out at some shows for work but back in town so emails will be going out, you can tell the traffic has gone down by the number of entrants in the SS program.

SleeepR21

WU-TANG
Been out at some shows for work but back in town so emails will be going out, you can tell the traffic has gone down by the number of entrants in the SS program.

How many signed up this year? I know the deadline is passed but if you need to make an even number I’ll jump in again...

3XC

Big Truss
Hey since this is where the mods are, when will SBF get rid of the malicious code on its site that is causing it to be filtered as "malware" by AV programs?