Well hello Ryan Harvey.....

THESHOE

Starting Player
If you follow him on FB, you know what I mean.... The new profile pic tells it all.

They just keep adding big names.

Guess the next question is, who's he playing for next year?

THESHOE

Starting Player
No because I am pretty sure >1oz is against the rules.... (and I am well documented as saying the Easton progressive loads were a crock of **** due to this fact)

And they already have a full load.

He'll be swinging what was formerly the Ressy model or the Fulk small barrel version of that.

His profile pic on FB certainly indicates so already.

Think we'll see a sig model with a 1.5 oz EL?

kgarrison3

Manager
I believe he is playing with the Scene also. The Scene, and new Respond/Easton match ups should be a ton of fun to watch!!

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
The newbreed roster looks decent as well. They're gonna be major this year and added some new guys that can change the game.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
No because I am pretty sure >1oz is against the rules.... (and I am well documented as saying the Easton progressive loads were a crock of **** due to this fact)

There is no restriction on endload in either 1.20 BPF testing or ASA 98mph testing. Endload may influence those tests obviously, but there is no specific limitation on endload.

And the Easton progressive loads were BS, but only because that's how Easton weighted a lot of their bats for years prior to marketing it. Plenty of older models were almost balanced in 26oz and sledgey in 28 and 30oz.

BigDawgz

Extra Hitter
He's playing with The Scene/SIS this year and he is going to be swinging the worth team bat, smash it 7 bat from what he said. maybe in the future he may get his own signature bat, maybe a 1 piece since he liked those from LS. You never know, bat manufacturers are in the business to sell bats and they will put someone's name on a bat to sell it whatever it may be.

WillW3

Starting Player
He's playing with The Scene/SIS this year and he is going to be swinging the worth team bat, smash it 7 bat from what he said. maybe in the future he may get his own signature bat, maybe a 1 piece since he liked those from LS. You never know, bat manufacturers are in the business to sell bats and they will put someone's name on a bat to sell it whatever it may be.
There was a picture leaked yesterday with a teal bat and purple bat with his face in the picture. No details were given and the picture was taken down I think.

BigDawgz

Extra Hitter
There was a picture leaked yesterday with a teal bat and purple bat with his face in the picture. No details were given and the picture was taken down I think.
I saw that Will, I believe those are the Worth EST Comps that are going to be sold in Canada. the green one with blue letters is the balanced and the blue one with green letters is the XL maxload. I believe they are repainted legits. love those colors.

WillW3

Starting Player
I saw that Will, I believe those are the Worth EST Comps that are going to be sold in Canada. the green one with blue letters is the balanced and the blue one with green letters is the XL maxload. I believe they are repainted legits. love those colors.
I think they're USSSA and ASA models. Connell is also getting a UGA edition bat too.

BigDawgz

Extra Hitter
I think they're USSSA and ASA models. Connell is also getting a UGA edition bat too.
I think you're right. I saw some with asa stamps and another picture with utrip stamps. I also hear about the GA bulldog edition Connell bat, I think it was All American Athletics

RustyShakleford

these were the ones posted on the worth canada page, neither have NSA canada stamps which would mean they are not being sold exclusively in canada

15577984_851419664010_5019613373014268521_o.jpg