West Michigan thread #3

Atiyeh

BP Hero
Good luck, this thread usually dies within a day or so. If anyone is interested in hitting some new Demarini's...I know a guy.

fitzpats

AKA - The Anti Ringer
The first time when it was in the FA section, we maxed out. It died in the regional forum

fluff17

Addicted to Softballfans
Justed moved to West Michigan...Living in Muskegon area...Looking for weekend team...Played in missouri last 10+ years...Message me if any openings...Thnaks

spartyfaith

Addicted to Softballfans
Justed moved to West Michigan...Living in Muskegon area...Looking for weekend team...Played in missouri last 10+ years...Message me if any openings...Thnaks

Welcome to Muskegon area
Muskaaron , GT44, are some board bros that play tourney ball in the area
Maybe they will chime in

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans

Softball in Muskegon is pretty good now. You have softball world getting ready to start leagues up and Moonlights every Saturday from now until Nov. Now Ross Park has weekly leagues as well and they are rumored to have some moonlights this year. If I were you I'd go to the softball world facebook page and ask if anyone needs a guy to play and where you play.

If you get picked up by a team or play a moonlight and play well or even if you dont but are a good dude that will open the door to play more in Muskegon.

Good Luck.

b_d_mitchell

Addicted to Softballfans
I need 1 infielder and 1 outfielder for plainwell Saturday $15 a man. Anybody want to get some swings?

fitzpats

AKA - The Anti Ringer
I'm playing at Westwood and East Grand Rapids. Also picked up on a church team that floats around the Rockford area for different fields. A couple weeks ago, we were playing on a farm where the bases were plywood, top of the barn is a HR, and a roller into be beansprouts was a double. Fun to play different things like that.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Im playing Kirecofe. Its a blast but I wish ppl werent so wrapped up in all this ranking/class play BS. The Kirecofe if going weak. No uppers this year. And we arent allowed to play in the other division? I know Gold level guys that cant even hit .200 in league ball but have friends that run a Gold team. I also know league/moonlight guys that could easily play Gold or above but only play to have fun a few times a year. Just play ball...get beat? Get better or build a better team. This level/ranking fear that a lower cant beat an upper is killing these big tourneys and Moonlights as well.

Roontoona9

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone want to play this weekend at Bailey Park in Battle Creek? Also we are hosting a tournament there on 08/15. Here are the details:
2nd annual Brighter days Ahead slow-pitch tournament

Date: August 15th (with 16th available as well dependent on amount of teams)
Battle Creek, MI @ bailey park

Registration deadline: August 8th

$175 per team fee by deadline
$200 if you pay the day of the tournament

Trophy, t-shirts, and a NIW BAT to each division winner!

Men's and Coed Divisions
(upper and lower)

4 game guarantee

ASA/NSA/USSSA bats allowed (not on banned list)

BYOB 52/300 balls

3 Homerun limit
(unlimited homerun wristbands available for purchase)

BigRed54

Any usssa teams looking for another player? Looking at possibly playing some usssa but don't know what level i would play. Currently i play on a Gold NSA team as a infielder(middle, shorstop, third or second).

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone here friends with or know gti44? He owes me a freak black USSSA from a bat trade and has lied about mailing it and has been ignoring me on here and through text. If someone knows him please tell him to do the right thing. If I don't hear from him by Monday I will use my resources to make this deal right. I'm trying to give him a chance before I do that. I really don't want to be that guy, but I hate theives.

Tdubya29

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a team to play on in Battle Creek or Marshall. Preferably Sunday evenings. Can play middle IF or OF.

Also playing Wednesday nights in portage in a casual league. We are looking for couple more decent players if anyone is interested.

jodyskirt24-24

Addicted to Softballfans
looking to play ball this summer. B.C. Kalamazoo, or G.R.

hey boys, looking to play this summer. any night, and i can travel. send me a message on here or my phone 269-986-4756
play infield, above average first base with some range and a good second or third.
Hit for singles and doubles.

Thanks

Joe

jodyskirt24-24

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey man, Im super interested in your team(s) i play IF. Great at first with some range but can handle 3rd and Kill it at second.
Hit me up if your still looking

Joe
269-986-4756

theBOMBsquad

Addicted to Softballfans
Any teams looking for a solid player/sub/tourney ball. Play outfield, pitch and hit very well. Can hit some Bp anywhere anytime to see if I'm a good fit. 989329179nine. New to west Michigan looking to play some competitive level ball. Andrew

Last edited: