what are the best Worth ASA bats these days

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
Getting ready to buy a new stick for this year thinking about giving worth a shot . So if someone would break down there ASA line and give some opinions that would be great thanks .

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for handle stiffness feel of the barrel crisp or soft el or bal and hotness tried the pink one last fall felt pretty even though it was a 26 and I swing 27 or 28's .

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I have not seen any negative reviews of the ressy sick or jh legit, both asa only....I have a ressy sick and have only hit it indoors but it feels real nice, 26oz w/max el, supposedly 1oz I believe but doesn't feel that heavy to me

Dual Rated

Lot's of Warning Track Power!!!
In my opinion the older Mayhems are much better than any of the newer balanced ASA models.

LBB_82

Master Craftsman...
JH legit is all red 2 piece & the 454 sick ressy is all orange 1 piece...

wor_sblajh.jpg

wor_sbskra.jpg

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
^^^precisely. they are my favorites for this year's worths asa bats. Although u like all the sick line. my balanced asa sick and the jh asa sick hits just like the resmondo.

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
Jakeski how would u compare the balanced sick to the legit balanced for Asa? I have the sick but wasn't sure which was better

I prefer the sick line to my legits. Although the jh legit isn't too far behind my socks I just love the feel of the 454's. much bigger sweet spot. The balanced legit was my least favorite only because of how balanced it was. I'm not much of a fan of balanced bats that's why I got a heavier weight in the balanced sick.

KontrolledKaos2

Softball Guy
^^^^ where would u rank the connell sick out of the newer bats? I have it and I love it. Thinking about getting he jh legit or sick next

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
I prefer the sick line to my legits. Although the jh legit isn't too far behind my socks I just love the feel of the 454's. much bigger sweet spot. The balanced legit was my least favorite only because of how balanced it was. I'm not much of a fan of balanced bats that's why I got a heavier weight in the balanced sick.

How endloaded are the bats you mentioned I prefer slight endloaded bats around 1/2 ounce how is the JH sick pink white bat

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
The jh Sick pink/white I'd a .5oz el....Im dying to try one and they can be had for $140 right now and the jh legit can be had for the same. .. I'm thinking of getting them both

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Balanced legit is the goods. I Like balanced bats but I dont find my 26 to be too balanced or feel like I needed a heavier weight. All my bp has been with a mix of balls. Shes definitely got a chunk and some sand rolling around inside at this point.

roaddrew

Addicted to Softballfans
None. I was a hard core worth guy for 5 years and none of their new 1 piece bats, especially Asa stuff, compares to my z1000 (which feel like 1 piece bats). Not even close. Hit a few hot dots dead solid perfect with a broken in new Asa ressy and could not get past the warning track. Next tourney was mis hitting hrs with same balls on same fields with 2012 Asa z1000. Still love the 2011 ressys with hard balls but went the z route for 52/300 league and Asa balls. Just one guys opinion.

Josh916

Addicted to Softballfans
And he is also asking about the new stuff not a 2011 ressy. The legits and sicks are both hotter then that ressy. Used to have one and got rid of it. My sick and legit were both hotter with the 52/300 balls in far less swings

Had a z100 also and snapped it in 25 swings so I sold the replacement as it wasn't worth the hassle

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
None. I was a hard core worth guy for 5 years and none of their new 1 piece bats, especially Asa stuff, compares to my z1000 (which feel like 1 piece bats). Not even close. Hit a few hot dots dead solid perfect with a broken in new Asa ressy and could not get past the warning track. Next tourney was mis hitting hrs with same balls on same fields with 2012 Asa z1000. Still love the 2011 ressys with hard balls but went the z route for 52/300 league and Asa balls. Just one guys opinion.

Looking for more durable bats than the Z's they are good but broke 2 last year and my 3rd is about done hitting nothing but but 52's . Tried all the demarini's but nobody could keep the ball in the park after HR limit was reached so wanting to try something else this season .

sjury

The Old Man

1 - You only have 542 posts, increase that and you'll be hitting it out with the Ressy, your WTP is the result of a low count. they are as good as ANY ASA bat, even the Z's and D's.

2 - A miss hit shouldn't go out, except in a typhoon. Increasing your post count will help you keep your eye on the ball and not mi****. Z1000 hit well but are glass, and my team had two that broke in the first BP under 60 hits each, no more Z's for us.

3 - Hard balls are disappearing. Get a Ressy.