What are the chances j3a for deuce?

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
what are the chances of trading a 27oz j3a for a deuce(probably 26oz if the endload talk is real). it's been ages since any bat has even piqued my interest, so i'm pretty out of touch with what's worth how much these days.

still basically zero ASA around here, so my j3a's have seen about 6 in game hits in the last three years... seems like i'm better off trading one for a utrip bat i can actually use.

so what do you think, would it be an even trade? new for new, used for used, used for new, etc... what would be fair in your opinion?

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm sure someone would trade a deuce for a good conditioned j3a. And the end load is massive on the deuce. My 27 is a sledgehammer.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah, haven't been around much. find i don't come to the forums much unless i'm looking for new sticks, haha. demarini hasn't really released anything utrip 'of interest' since the j3u, which was a disappointment since it was neither flexy nor balanced like a 'juggy should be'
still holding my breathe for a utrip bat that feels like the og juggernaut, but at this point i might be too used to everything else anyway. i played in a 'relaxed' tourney at the end of the year, and swung the j3a a couple times, but was so used to my 27oz mad dawg(which i used to find swung too light) that the 27oz j3a did not feel very good anymore
figured the deuce sounded like it was worth a look. i liked the juice, i liked the rd28, between the quad wall design the juice heritage, it at least has a shot.
i've actually been using a mad dawg almost exclusively this year. started to get a pretty good feel for it, and hit consistently, but we mostly use gold dots still, and i honestly find them pretty dead with that bat(unless it's cold). only legitimate HR's i hit this year were with hot dots and a favourable wind.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
I was super excited about the deuce for the same reasons. Quad wall and juice EL. I have a 28, and it's breaking in quicker than any other 28 I've peeled the wrapper off the last few years. I still swing my beat up, webbed up RD28 for ASA. I still love a good amount of flex in my bat

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
sounds good. i'll have to keep my eyes open for one up here. got a few months before i'll swing it, so no rush i guess