What are you expecting this week from Easton?

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
I’m hoping the Helmer Assault will be in this week!! Would be a fun surprise. I’ve not gotten the Wolfe, but I’d grab one if i was offered :)

J2009

Boom !!!!!
I got to swing a fab 14 last night in league, I normally swing 27oz el but I was feeling tired, so I used my buddy' fab 26.5 and weight felt good and the bat had good pop with 50 swings on it. So I might be in the market for one now lol.

BRAINTRAIN

Addicted to Softballfans
also where was the 11in fire flex at cant find info anyplace

Was only for exclusive members of the company. They didnt offer it to the general public. Not sure if the sold all of them or not. But they figured they would sell out on the pre sale to members only.

sportwarrior

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know anything about the 2018 Easton Buddy Wolf Autism Awareness ASA bat? Looks like an endloaded Ghost-ish kind of deal?

RectalTerror

That’s what I was thinking... is that going to be at the same place as all of the others?
I talked to Easton about this, they told me to contact the other store for release date questions. I did so about a month ago and they said 4-6 weeks until presale, so I’d expect it somewhat soon, although we know how they are with their release date projections

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Ready to get some swings on this Bubba Club. Here are some pics to show barrel length comparisons and actual scale weight. This one is stickered 27oz and with just a thin layer of tape was at 26.7. Then I put a 1.0 mm lizard skin, to push the weight to what you see in the picture. Hoping to get some swings on it this weekend!

RectalTerror

In case anyone wanted to know, bubba clubs endload is 26/1oz,27/1.5, 28/2oz. Can’t wait to swing it, wonder where that extra ounce from 26-28 goes, hops it’s not just in the handle

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
In case anyone wanted to know, bubba clubs endload is 26/1oz,27/1.5, 28/2oz. Can’t wait to swing it, wonder where that extra ounce from 26-28 goes, hops it’s not just in the handle

It’s definitely not in the handle! All on the end for sure.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
I got one last night, 26oz felt light to me 27oz feels just right but the 28oz wasn't to heavy feeling but it's a cool looking bat

Twiles

The Rookie
My list is based off of feel/swing weight and performance: (*note: compression testing has no barring on me for league play unless you hit a pitcher, which i never will)

1) Blue Line- love short barrel endloaded bats. I've had this one since November and its around the 600-700 swing. Balls seem to fly off of it.
2) Resmondo- after the initial clearcoat flakes, this bat has loosened up quite a bit. The barrel seems to be really soft, but responsive. I'm comfortable gaming this bat also.
3)Gold Flex- the 14 inch barrel really made this one feel like a trampoline. It was advertised as balanced, but didn't swing like a true balanced bat such as last years Baker. If this bat had more endload, then it would probably be #1 (hence the reason Im excited for the Octane!)
4) Cado- this bat surprised me by a lot. I was anticipating a longer break in period, but the FIreflex360 tech was right on track with my expectations. This bat was also a half ounce endload, so it felt good for my swing.
5) Helmer X- this bat felt very, very similar to the Blue Line, but had a slight heavier endload feel to it. With more swings, this one could move up quite a bit.
6)Fireflex (EL or BA)- either model felt really good to swing. I felt like the sweetspot location on the EL model was middle barrel-in toward the hands, which was a weird location (or maybe I wasn't consistent).
7) Baker- Bat performed well when I squared it up. I am not a fan of balanced bats and probably wouldn't game one, but for the sake of providing some feedback I swung it. Felt similar in swing weight to the EST balanced short barrel.
8) TC American- With more swings, this bat would probably move up. I couldnt consistently find the sweetspot and thats not the bats fault. I think the weighting on this one didn't fit my swing.

**I have swung the Firm and Cartoon flex and posted the video in the media section, but again it was a rainy miserable day. I wasn't able to get hardly any swings on them to give them a fair shake.

I'll be taking out the Connell, Fab14, Firm, and Cartoon out this weekend to get more swings. Weather pending :cool:

Have the Octane, Helmer Assault, and Fireflex 11inch model coming whenever they release.

Safe to say the TC red/white/blue has been your least favorite....from the sound of your review?

Twiles

The Rookie
Don’t get me wrong, the bat performed well. It just didn’t fit my swing for some reason.

Gotya! Watched a couple reviews and seems like people are all saying roughly the same thing. TC might be behind a little bit...even though Dowling was hitting bombs in the SIS review haha