What bats feel most like Reap2?

DudeAbides

Addicted to Softballfans
The 08 Reaper is easily my favourite bat but it has become increasingly hard to find. So I was wanting to try to find a bat that has the same "feel" or as close as possible. Since the REAP2 was made by CE composites, I assumed Combat would probably be the closest. Any opinions?

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
The AntiVirus is close in feel, but the sweetspot is farther on the end with the AV than the Reap2.

SandyWH

#Delicious
The AntiVirus has a similar "feel" as far as the reaction of the bat.

The Worth M7598 has similar pop, but not quite as much distance.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
AVR imo has a very similar feel and ss location although it does not quite have the distance and pop of a Reaper or OG AV. It is a very under rated bat that is solid with some BP for very cheap. If you like lighter bats you may want to take a look at a Virus FP. Somewhat hard to find but had a longer barrel than the OG AV so the ss was more like the Reaper and pretty hot. Personally I always thought that even though the Reaper was a CE bat it was a little stiffer than most Combats. I almost thought it reminded me of a Freak 98 with a million swings.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Reap2 swings just like the freak98 to me. I've had 2 reap2's, 5 freak98's, and 3 ogav's. I know they are made by combat but they don't swing or feel the same upon contact as the ogav, at all. My gamers are a webbed freak98 in 30oz and the reap2 in 28 for when I'm feeling whipped. I swing them back to back in bp along with a 27oz (28oz actual) freak98 that needs breaking in, swing feel is identical.

Eddie

Outstanding Bad Dealer
The reap2 and the Yellow rip it elite FP model 34/25 are the SAME bat... they are both X-9 CE frames

punisher11

Manager
The reaper 2 swings like a freak 98 to me also, but to me it is way hotter, but I still need to put some swings on my f98. Reaper 2 is probably one of the hottest bats I have ever swung, and its not even close to being broken in.

Newkirk20

Horny Ninja
To me the Reap2 swings exactly like a OG Freak! The Freak98 is more end loaded and heavier than sticker weight on all bats! Reap2's are true to weight and swing so freakin smooth! Best ASA legal bat bar NONE!

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
To me the Reap2 swings exactly like a OG Freak! The Freak98 is more end loaded and heavier than sticker weight on all bats! Reap2's are true to weight and swing so freakin smooth! Best ASA legal bat bar NONE!

I agree with this bro