What is the best Worth ASA?

I have been playing NSA for the passed 5 years and just started playing ASA. Can anyone tell me the hottest Worth bat out there right now?

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Pre abi M7598, M798, M7JH98 are all great bats. As for new ASA worth I really like the BJ Fulk I have but always end up swinging my M7598 in games lol.

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
If you end up going new for the receipt and return option the Fulk is great if you like a more balanced feel. If you prefer more of an end load feel check out the ASA mayhem XL. Can't go wrong with either one.

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
To me the Xl feels a little more end loaded and the Fulk even tho says balanced feels more like the reload?

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh yeah... Duh! Thanks Klu...How the hell did I leave out the og 98 and the mutant!!! I will blame it on the margaritas:)

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
og m98 is a nasty sick bat, tanks just like the freak98. M798 is also good, breaks in well and feels soft once broken in. MUTJHA has good distance and endload but has a definite two piece feel and thick handle

Addicted to Softballfans
MAY98 has my vote as the best Worth ASA bat. Honestly, you can't go wrong with the MUT98, MUTJHA, MAY98, M798, M7598, or the M7JHA's (blue/red and black/red models).

I've owned all of them and I currently have two MAY98's and breaking in the red and black M7JHA.

longball32

Underhand HR hitter
Ive owned a MUTJHA98 and a M798 and i really liked the M7 better then the MUTJHA.... Hit some absolute lazers with the M7 had a very nice crack sound to it but i kept getting scared that the taper was going to snap so i traded it ;) and went to All Eastons and havnt looked back

Built4CubanLynx

Banned User
Has anyone swung the 2013 BJ Fulk Mayhem yet? just ordered one cause it was too good of a deal to pass up.

Have a teammate take one out the wrapper at game time first swing HR... BUT the guy is 6'4" 345lbs and a 44/375 ball.. You can probably give him a 34" 2x2 and he still hit a HR...