What to do with a Broke Ultra?

Nitrosnif

Manager
Give me some ideas on what to do with a broke Miken Ultra special edition. Older friend of mine gave it to me and we broke it around 100 swings. It has a huge crack right now but am planning on finishing it off soon and was wondering what you can do with it. Before anyone says it I am not sticking it in any of mine or any of my family members orfices (sp) Thanks:D

Chris_R

I Thought I Reacted Well
If it snaps at the taper like my Freak did you can use the barrel half as an arrow holder.......if you're into archery at all. Other than that....i got nothing

gatightlines

Addicted to Softballfans
Put it in a shadow box and hang it in your throphy room to show everyone how much of a beast you are!!!

dinoriggin

Addicted to Softballfans
you could use the handle to attach a ball to...use it to break in gloves/bats... or another idea...a guy i used to work with used to take handles from his broken tools (like screwdrivers) and tap threads into them to make them into car shifters or handles for misc stuff...

gatightlines

Addicted to Softballfans
Only one jackass and he is from my own state. Thanks to the rest of you. Good ideas.

That was not meant to be a smartass remark. I was being serious. It is not like you can return it. The tap the handle with threads is a cool idea if you have a kegerator that would make a great beer tap handle.

guzzler2209

The Veteran
We broke an Ultra II a few years ago in BP before a tournament. We ended up cutting off the last 7 inches or so of the barrel and did tequila shooters out of the endcap during the tournament. (End cap was concave, pretty sure it was and ultra II)

Nitrosnif

Manager
"Pop the end cap, fill it with lead shot. Make a great swing weight." Anyone ever done that? Sounds like it might be the winner