What would happen if i got my OG Miken Ultra Maxload Shaved???

Mordo613

Starting Player
This is the dumbest **** ever.
1. Who fantasizes over hypothetical situations about other grown men hitting bp
2. The dude already hits them 450'+ why shave his bat
3. Why are you wasting the little oxygen we have left on earth with your non contributing breathing

Because I think if he hit one 600ft in this hypothetical situation it would be awesome.

single wally

Professional Amateur
Mordo don't listen to the jerks on here, they would love to see a 600' bomb just like anyone else, but are too worried about their internet tough guy image to admit it.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I kinda lose sight of it after 300' so I am probably gonna have to take your word for it. If your word is worth a **** that is.

MaverickAH

I think your bat would last about 3 hits.

mr-owlFURIO.png

How many hits does it take to get to the center of an OG Miken Ultra Maxload?

1......., 2......., 3........, Crunch!!!

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Did that once. Not a hurricane but some kind of storm in Colorado Springs.

Was fun. 80-100 mph winds. balls hit to RF was landing into LF. I was catching balls to my left standing directly to the fence. Pop ups went for a homerun out of the field behind us. Was crazy. 15 minutes of that, we gave in after the rain hit.

I'm impressed that someone could throw a strike in that situation. We had league night with high winds and it was a bunch of walks until the light towers went out.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I kinda lose sight of it after 300' so I am probably gonna have to take your word for it. If your word is worth a **** that is.

This is the best part of any > 350' claim. You can't see and judge where a ball lands past 350' feet unless it's very close to a marker where you know the distance. Realistically someone needs to be there to determine where it lands.

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
This is the best part of any > 350' claim. You can't see and judge where a ball lands past 350' feet unless it's very close to a marker where you know the distance. Realistically someone needs to be there to determine where it lands.

I agree. We have a few landmarks around our normal field so it's pretty easy to determine AT LEAST how for it went.

Mordo613

Starting Player

Google earth

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
If you don't use a measuring wheel to measure your distance, don't even come at me with your guesses. Especially not GE.

However, on fairly even ground, I could pace off 1-1000' and correctly guess within 2', and I still don't measure hits. Nonsense.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
This. Ball go far, bat break fast.:thumb:

Personally I would swing a Buggs pst or a SAMs ti. Ball go far, bat stay in 1 piece.

I'd take a Sam compressed Ultra over either a shaved Ultra or his Ti. I caved the frame on the Ti he sent me.

exccsracer

Scrooge McBase
Shaved or not shaved, once it gets over the fence it doesn't really matter in a game. I witnessed an honest 500' shot during Spring league earlier this year. It was insane to see it from the side, but since he wasn't the designated hr hitter it was an out.

If you wanna take your $200-400 bat and send it off and spend another $100-150 getting it worked just so you see how far you can hit, spend away and post a video. Just don't put anyone else at risk.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Shaved or not shaved, once it gets over the fence it doesn't really matter in a game. I witnessed an honest 500' shot during Spring league earlier this year. It was insane to see it from the side, but since he wasn't the designated hr hitter it was an out.

If you wanna take your $200-400 bat and send it off and spend another $100-150 getting it worked just so you see how far you can hit, spend away and post a video. Just don't put anyone else at risk.

$100 plus to shave a bat? You obviously don't know the right people!

sjury

The Old Man
It's amazing how many guys have "seen" a 400 or 500 foot shot. When google earthed it turns out to be 350... Lol

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
If you don't use a measuring wheel to measure your distance, don't even come at me with your guesses. Especially not GE.

However, on fairly even ground, I could pace off 1-1000' and correctly guess within 2', and I still don't measure hits. Nonsense.

What about a 400' tape?