What would you like to see from Evil for 2014

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
LSX Freak as an Evil rep so people around here can have Evils whenever they need them. So many want them but nobody ever has what we need without ordering them :(

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
The bat thing is so complicated. Im lucky I have not gotten sucked into the hype and glam a bat can create as it could end up being easily a $250,000 mistake. To me bats are like stock options, decaying assets based on time value. The day you put them out they are 1 day closer to being last years bat and good luck getting more than $199 for last years bat. Or for that matter many of this years as well.

Bobby,

I know you are in the business of making softballs that have a core, leather/synthetic cover, etc. Has there ever been thought given to making BP balls that can be used by commercial batting cages that don't absorb water and end up cracking composite bats? I try to BP with my buddies and/or teammates as much as possible with regular softballs, however every once in a while I will stop by just a junk batting cage to take some hacks. I usually end up using one of my old cracked bats so I don't do any damage to my gamers as I know its going to jack the bat up. Not saying it would be something that could be sold by the dozen on SBF or any other online retailer, but it might be something to target various commercial batting cages and be able to sell them 100s at a time.

X2 on the cage ball, there's allot of places up here in Canada that could use it. you would not only bring more money for them because more people could use their service, But you would also make allot for yourself, seeing you would be one of the only companies out there trying to hit that market

JeremyStark

Addicted to Softballfans
The bat thing is so complicated. Im lucky I have not gotten sucked into the hype and glam a bat can create as it could end up being easily a $250,000 mistake. To me bats are like stock options, decaying assets based on time value. The day you put them out they are 1 day closer to being last years bat and good luck getting more than $199 for last years bat. Or for that matter many of this years as well.

I hear that the forbidden fruit business model is the best way to combat leftover stock, kind of like those guys with the white bats :)

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
evil back pack that hold 4 bats... or a roller with some big wheels on it like the no error bags...

And for the great idea , I will take both to try out and give a review

Last edited:

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
I have a feeling we will miss the spring deadline. Of course I would love to see you have the Evil pack but I dont want you waiting and being disappointed if its summer before they arrive.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
The back pak is a long way from being done, things in the near future are the Pacific hats, Evil Heavy ball, and the limited edition Special Blend ASA ball.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
hurry up and get a bat grip out that's close to Eastons, before they get theirs out.

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
I do like the evil bp rockets but the orange and white color scheme seems make them harder to find. Also more attractive to ball thieves I think. We have bought 6 dozen and maybe have a dozen left. Been using ZN's for 2 years and only lost about 6 out of 5 dozen. Bp rockets being available in standard green with some bright stitching would be nice. A nice ball bag for bp balls that can only be bought with a package of 5 dozen balls would be sweet. About 60 balls seems to work out perfect for my bp sessions.