What's hotter ?

Thompson

Addicted to Softballfans
So what'd the difference between the 14 454's the 454 sick an the new legit line? Which is hotter? How do they compare to the new Easton's demarni's or combats

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
im looking to buy either one of the 2014 ASA legit bats or the 2014 ASA Ressy SBRBBA model. Which is the better bat so far for you lads? Sorry for the highjack

kylependergraft

Addicted to Softballfans
The 14 454's are just a one piece bat can either be balanced or end loaded the legits are two piece bats with not much flex either balanced or end loaded and the 454 sick is a one piece bat with a players mid load.

Thompson

Addicted to Softballfans
What is a players mid load? Just a normal mid load? Are the 454 sick the same basic bal as the 454? Or are they gonna be a whole new type of construction?

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
I don't know if this helps but I was also confused with regards to the difference between the 2014 Sick 454 Jeff Hall Reload ASA (SBSKJA-white bat with pink & gray lines) and the 2014 454 Jeff Hall Reload ASA (SB4JHA-white bat with red & blue lines).

Called Worth and technician told me the "Sick" reload is going to have a little more pop but smaller sweet spot than the original JH ASA Reload. Everything else is the same (end load, technology, etc). Not sure if the same goes for the "Legit" line of bats.
JJ

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
The pink and black jh 454 and the '14 Fulk is nice. Don't know about the SICK line, but the Legits are the goods.

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
In all honesty I would expect them to be just repainted 454's.

I've been swinging Worths since before composites were even out and I have yet to swing a new stamped 454 or Titan that was hot out of the wrapper.