Whats next????

Softball.com:

FSOFTBALL

Addicted to Softballfans
When will Miken get away from this soft barrel bat? And give us something along the lines of the og Psycho. I mean how many different paint jobs and names can they give to the same bat MV1 DC MV3 now SE come on guys.

DDP16

Addicted to Softballfans
I love my Pyscho SE....I dont care what name they call it. Its a great bat!

FSOFTBALL

Addicted to Softballfans
Not a good member why? Because I ask a question? and you Mitlitia that swing all these different types of bats are great members. I only see one manufacture in my bag.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Not a good member why? Because I ask a question? and you Mitlitia that swing all these different types of bats are great members. I only see one manufacture in my bag.

Variety is the spice of life but my gamers are Freak98 for ASA and my MV-1 for Utrip.... Never hurts to buy and use other manufacturers bats for BP and to see how the stack up to Miken....

strictlybiznus

Addicted to Softballfans
Variety is the spice of life but my gamers are Freak98 for ASA and my MV-1 for Utrip.... Never hurts to buy and use other manufacturers bats for BP and to see how the stack up to Miken....

so thats ok but its not ok for him to ask when people think miken will get away from the soft barrel bats? its just a question b/c he prefers a harder barrel/sweet spot.

FSOFTBALL

Addicted to Softballfans
so thats ok but its not ok for him to ask when people think miken will get away from the soft barrel bats? its just a question b/c he prefers a harder barrel/sweet spot.

Miken can make what ever they want and they will. I was asking a question. For you that like the soft barrel great you have plenty to choose from. I have and still own MV1 and 3. I prefer the harder barrel. Still dont see where its not ok for me to ask a question. I didnt know i had to get a miken question blessed by miken before asking it

Propose question on their Facebook page. I think companies need to hear the opinions of the customers.

The SE is an exclusive. Come up with enough money and throw it at Miken.
I have already bought a SE and other than the .5 endload same barrel feel as the MV's. I have spoke with Miken and asked a few question. They didnt get butt hurt like the people on the board.

Last edited:

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Miken can make what ever they want and they will. I was asking a question. For you that like the soft barrel great you have plenty to choose from. I have and still own MV1 and 3. I prefer the harder barrel. Still dont see where its not ok for me to ask a question. I didnt know i had to get a miken question blessed by miken before asking it I have already bought a SE and other than the .5 endload same barrel feel as the MV's. I have spoke with Miken and asked a few question. They didnt get butt hurt like the people on the board.

dude, you got to chill and learn to take a joke man.

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
They still sell freak les, freak plus, freak pm, super freak, recoil, psycho, and lhb. All stiffer bats then then mvs. So what are you complaining about? I must be missed something. They make more hard bats then soft ones/........

FSOFTBALL

Addicted to Softballfans
They still sell freak les, freak plus, freak pm, super freak, recoil, psycho, and lhb. All stiffer bats then then mvs. So what are you complaining about? I must be missed something. They make more hard bats then soft ones/........

Never did I say they didnt the LE are ok bats, The freak+,pm dont care for the end load, super freak same dont like the endload and the LHB is a under rated bat you just cant find them. What NEW (09,10,11) bat has come out that is a hard barrel? they have 4 new bats (mv1, 3, DC, SE) all off the same production line different end loads. Its just a question just seeing if anyone had some insight to what is coming down the miken line of bats.

strictlybiznus

Addicted to Softballfans
Miken can make what ever they want and they will. I was asking a question. For you that like the soft barrel great you have plenty to choose from. I have and still own MV1 and 3. I prefer the harder barrel. Still dont see where its not ok for me to ask a question. I didnt know i had to get a miken question blessed by miken before asking it

I have already bought a SE and other than the .5 endload same barrel feel as the MV's. I have spoke with Miken and asked a few question. They didnt get butt hurt like the people on the board.

u do realize i was taking your side here right?

Champ01

Addicted to Softballfans
My understanding is that the newer bats are made to hit the softer balls better. Not sure if this is fact or not, but I see a lot of the new Miken's being used and are a fan favorite.

FSOFTBALL

Addicted to Softballfans
I not knocking the bats they are fine. Just hoping the freak nasty stays true to the freak line and has a harder barrel with the .25oz endload.

OtejunK

Art Work Junky
nobody said you could not ask a question - as a matter of fact, thats what 75% of the posts are up here - questions -

what I was talking about was this:

I mean how many different paint jobs and names can they give to the same bat MV1 DC MV3 now SE come on guys.

thats not a question - thats a jab at Miken - That kind of comment from a Militia member is not cool -

/thread.

FSOFTBALL

Addicted to Softballfans
nobody said you could not ask a question - as a matter of fact, thats what 75% of the posts are up here - questions -

what I was talking about was this:

thats not a question - thats a jab at Miken - That kind of comment from a Militia member is not cool - Thats your opinion

/thread.

Its nothing i have asked miken, and again it my opinion. I dont think its cool to be a member and swing other bat manufactures. See this is my opinion really doesn't hold much substance does it ? Do you care that i don't think its cool? do you want to strip me of my militia #? O yea thats not a jab its my opinion.

Last edited:

OtejunK

Art Work Junky
Its nothing i have asked miken, and again it my opinion. I dont think its cool to be a member and swing other bat manufactures. See this is my opinion really does hold much substance does it ? Do you care that i don't think its cool? do you want to strip me of my militia #? O yea thats not a jab its my opinion.

you should figure out the difference between "Does" and Doesn't" - it would make your posts have a little more validity....

moving on ..........

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
I not knocking the bats they are fine. Just hoping the freak nasty stays true to the freak line and has a harder barrel with the .25oz endload.

I hope so as well. I hope its not the pm model. I hope its more like the le and plus.