what's the best ASA

WarHorse

Star Player
I love my miken for doing just that. If I want to put it over them I'll swing the Demarini, but when I want to shoot a missile in the gap, or in an infield hole, I'll Miken muscle it right on through.

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
I like the Triad for line drive gappers, Z2K would be my choice for beating the elderly though.

Last edited:

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
Nothing has ever been more serious, having a bat for every occasion is paramount in the sport of softball.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
He's a glove guy, not so much on the bats. I believe it is a legit question.

stickywicky

Addicted to Softballfans
16,705 posts. Not real.

Yeah,I like this thread though. Miss the days when this forum was booming and had fun stuff to read about. Before the banning epidemic, and rule changes. But I understand the reasoning. This used to be my #1 time wasting hobby.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
When I wanna ear whizzle an infielder I use my DBA. When I wanna drop **** on one and disrespect someone's family in the stands I use my Wanted ASA.

Hammerin' Hank

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone know what the best ASA bat is for hitting a line drive 5 feet over the 1st baseman's head, right down the right field line for a stand up triple, on a Sunday when temperatures are between 60 and 62 degrees?

I am a right handed hitter if that helps......

MPT23

Putting on the foil
How can it not be, who doesn't have a HR bat, base hit bat, oppo bat, grounder bat, foul ball bat, 1-1 bat, full count bat, 2 out bat???

I carry at least 4. Just in case my gamer might be acting " DEFECTIVE " on any given day. When its going good, its the archer. When its going bad, its definitely the arrow.

midnight89

Bat Huer
How can it not be, who doesn't have a HR bat, base hit bat, oppo bat, grounder bat, foul ball bat, 1-1 bat, full count bat, 2 out bat???

I feel you. It really sucks when you get quick pitched while in the process of switching from the foul ball bat to the full count bat. It ends up being the "struck out looking" bat.

GVManny27

Addicted to Softballfans
I feel you. It really sucks when you get quick pitched while in the process of switching from the foul ball bat to the full count bat. It ends up being the "struck out looking" bat.

Glad someone feels my pain, sometimes it's so hard to know whether you need the base hit bat or the homerun bat. If it wasn't for different leagues between ASA and NSA I don't know how I would pick a bat.

wink

Winkleton

you sir, are forgetting some of the most important bats.
slump buster bat - I prefer the Easton Cyclone
hr derby bat
left handed bat
middle is open bat - gillette special