What's the best....

LRichards1978

The Rookie
"There's no such thing as a best bat. They're all the same. It's all preference. Swing what fits your swing."

That'll save some1 some time

Dogue

Evil Genius
If the bat's going middle I'd use a 30 oz, and a camo paint job might help so they don't see it coming.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
I've witnessed some terrible attempts to be funny on here but this may be the worst

66FLH

Addicted to Softballfans
I dont always go middle but when I do, the bat I prefer to use is the one between my legs.

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
A lot of people tend to use shaved mikens or worths. They can be had cheap so if they crack who cares.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Correct answer is anything shaved. Bonus points for using a shaved yellow legit or LV1 so the pitcher has a harder time seeing the ball off the bat when you try to kill them with a shaver. Also since I'm from Cali, bonus points for bat flipping and ooooooooping.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I want Bub back, this place was entertaining for a day. Bring back the Fonz, we demand better than this drivel.

csk415

Addicted to Softballfans
All kidding aside this is the bat you need for hitting the so called middle. You will thank me later. I heard the lady zapper is 100 times hotter because it says "lady" on it.