What's the deal with QC# on z2k's?

Ranger00

Star Player
I haven't heard the skinny on the z2k QC#s. Some say bad starting with a 4? Anyway, they are bomb droppers but I won't buy one until this is clear to me.

cpl40475

Coach
QC 12 are & 2 good batches with durability, QC 3 & 4 are the ones that are busting with very few swings.

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
QC 12 are & 2 good batches with durability, QC 3 & 4 are the ones that are busting with very few swings.

Some of the 3s will last for awhile, I have a guy on my team that has probably 700 swings on his it's just a crap shoot as to which one you will get

I bought a 3 NIW for $100 NR and use it ONLY fr tournament games no BP, No League games ect

cshyne

The Veteran
This was contained within the USSSA Z2000's correct? I ended up receiving an email from TPS a while back saying it was the USSSA. Is this still the case?

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
This was contained within the USSSA Z2000's correct? I ended up receiving an email from TPS a while back saying it was the USSSA. Is this still the case?

beleive it is true that it was just the USSSA END LOADED (not 100% sure though)

woopinstick

Addicted to Softballfans
There was a thread on this in the LS forum. If I recall correctly, it appeared that there were more board bros with prematurely cracked EL's than with cracked balanced Z2K's. Gave me some hope as I currently swing a bad batch balanced Z.

yardbird

The Rookie
You might be ok with the balanced one, I've got a couple a friends that swing bad batch balanced ones but i broke my EL one with less than 100 swings on it

velmicha9

Star Player
I have 3 bad qc 36 33 31 and all over 700 on even has around 1200. 1 of my good qc broke at 900 do nad qc I dont worry about it. I had more prob out of z1000s

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
I bought two balanced Z2Ks about two months ago from the SBF store. I kept one and sold one to my teammate. His broke quickly, probably less than 200 swings. Mine is still going strong and probably has 300 swings and no signs of distress as of yet. If you get any version of the USSSA Z2K,balanced or EL, with a QC3 or QC4 then you are rolling the dice. Personally I wouldn't buy one without a legit receipt.

The 2014 Z2K should be available for purchase within a month. The LS CSR is saying second week of June and they shouldn't have any durability issues according to LS.

Jbird-21

Manager
74b1dcee511b55ecb33f5fa227ded710_zpsd5b0e7ca.jpg