whats the word on revex?

bugworm

<font color="#0000ff">topgunn#3</font>
im a huge miken fan! so far i have tried a NXT and a MAFIA and i dont like either 1. im thinking of the revex or dc 41. anyone hit'em?

zow237

Addicted to Softballfans
there are plenty of threads on here with reviews... told revex is hot but psycho is hotter....im getting my psycho in wednesday

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
My opinion is that Miken and Worth really put some turds out when the Utrip rules changed. Today a buddy of mine took his Rev Ex out of wrapper and put about 15 swings on it in BP. In our first game of the tournament he miss hit a ball out to center field which happens to be 325'. Color me impressed.

bugworm

<font color="#0000ff">topgunn#3</font>
im not sure if the psycho comes in a bal. but if it does i will check it out.

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been beating on a 27oz Revex Maxload and a 26oz Psycho Supermax for the past three days....150-200 hits on each bat and IMO the Rev is every bit as good. Out of wrapper slight edge to the Psycho but after 30 to 40 hacks almost like the same bat just a .5 oz diff in load. Both are great bats and like most bats your opinion will be based more on feel of the load and how it swings for you as to what you will like more.

jlhawkins9

Addicted to Softballfans
I can't decide I swing a balanced and endoloaded bat.. So I just want to buy the better bat of the 2. 3 if you count the triad which if you ask Miken they say Is their hottest stick.. So I'm totally confused on what to buy

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
I can't decide I swing a balanced and endoloaded bat.. So I just want to buy the better bat of the 2. 3 if you count the triad which if you ask Miken they say Is their hottest stick.. So I'm totally confused on what to buy

The balanced versions of the Rev Ex swing very light.

JDOG120

Addicted to Softballfans
New Revex and psycho have same composite and Barrel makeup just different endload . The balanced Revex swings very light.

sticki

Addicted to Softballfans
I saw my teammates maxload rev-ex and it had tons of spiral webbing on it. Said he put 2-300 hits on it and it has lots of pop. He's a masher though.