What's the WORST Combat for .52's (besides all of them - bazinga!)

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
What's the worst Combat for the .52/300 ball?

I've got a DBA going back for a return and need to know what to ask for. It'll have to be an ASA stick with new stamps, so I may be out of luck........

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
The ASA onlys are made for both the 44/375 and the 52's. The 275 bats are made exclusively for the 52's.

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
thought it was the other way around?

The 275s were made for low comp balls. ASA onlys are made to the new ASA standard which is actually hotter than USSSA's 1.20bpf. The BPF of ASA's testing process comes out to be 1.225. Thats why no other association will approve them. Either of the 44's or 52's both jump off these bats extremely well.

lx_2nv

Coach
The 275s were made for low comp balls. ASA onlys are made to the new ASA standard which is actually hotter than USSSA's 1.20bpf. The BPF of ASA's testing process comes out to be 1.225. Thats why no other association will approve them. Either of the 44's or 52's both jump off these bats extremely well.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Wonder if I woulda been better off with a 275 model...since we hit 52/275s.

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
My wanted 275 was just as good as my DBA but I didn't think the DB275 held a candle to either of them. If you like a more balanced feeling bat then the DB275 would probably be a good choice but otherwise I get either the Wanted 275 (big EL) or DBA (midload)