What's up with all u Minnesota ballplayers?

howwedo16

Addicted to Softballfans
So I made a deal with a guy on CL Minnesota. I'm in Austin, TX. He was supposed to ship me a mint Flex, for a RD and a Combat I shipped to him. What I got was a cracked in a few different spots Flex and a receipt dated 7-1-11. I guess he was being so kind to send a fake receipt that I could send to Easton and they would believe that a SCN3 webbed up all over the barrel and cracked in a few different spots. If anyone is in Dundas MN 55019 hit me up. I would like to see if guy is trying to sell my bats now.

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
So I made a deal with a guy on CL Minnesota. I'm in Austin, TX. He was supposed to ship me a mint Flex, for a RD and a Combat I shipped to him. What I got was a cracked in a few different spots Flex and a receipt dated 7-1-11. I guess he was being so kind to send a fake receipt that I could send to Easton and they would believe that a SCN3 webbed up all over the barrel and cracked in a few different spots. If anyone is in Dundas MN 55019 hit me up. I would like to see if guy is trying to sell my bats now.

Not to be a ****, but WTF!? Why would you do a deal on craiglist with a guy 1000 miles away that you know nothing about!? You should have traded on here where you can see feedback and know who you can trust. I don't know if anything can be done about this on here, but good luck.

Also you had one bad deal with a MN guy and we are all bad!?:confused:

howwedo16

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, you're right. I was not meaning to call all MN players out like that, I was just trying to c if nyone had dealt with the guy. I've done plenty of deals on CL the Bay and I have never had any problems. I just ran into a Frakkin idiot I guess. But, I guess that makes me a bigger one. I'm just upset, was really looking forward to gettin' new to me Flex.

BP Legend

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes, let's relax. I think he's trying to get some attention to his post. 5's if you need people to help, insulting them is usually counter productive.

Somebody will know him on the board.

What's up with all you Texas guys crying all the time? Any Ho.... next time have digital pics of 4 different sides of bat taken before deal.

anokamnman

Star Player
My wife bought a bat from some guy in dundas named Jared. She was trying to surprise me. She bought an Easton synergy+ from him. It was cracked. She didn't look until she gave it to me. I have heard lots of bad stuff about this guy. I see him on craigslist all the time. Stay away from the douche. He will rip you off every time. I hope you don't think everyone from Minnesota is like that. Not sure what course of action you should take. But good luck. I live about an hour away from this tool. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

BP Legend

Addicted to Softballfans
I put a bat on CL and I was contacted by this guy. He insisted on trading, but he didn't have anything I wanted. You would think that these cracked bats will eventually be returned to sender.....hand delivered.

sniper16

Manager
if a guy wants to do a shady deal, he'll do it on CL or the bay. that's why we deal here, cuz there's built in accountability and guys who want to help each other out. live 'n learn i guess. good luck trying to sort out this mess.

howwedo16

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I have done plenty of deals on CL and the Bay, and I guess I just ran into the wrong douche. I was not trying to bash any Minnesota bros at all. I was trying to ask for help or good advice. The guys name is John Mahal, or at least, that's the name he gave me. He's in Dundas MN 55019 zip, I think. I can check when I get home. I've seen posts on CL but never contacted til now. He sent pics of a clean mint Flex, I have them in my email, but the bat I got was definitely not that bat. Just wondering if anyone had dealt with him. Don't know if there is anything I can do. It'd be nice if I had family close by, but...

hinzy

}}i{{
Yeah, I have done plenty of deals on CL and the Bay, and I guess I just ran into the wrong douche. I was not trying to bash any Minnesota bros at all. I was trying to ask for help or good advice. The guys name is John Mahal, or at least, that's the name he gave me. He's in Dundas MN 55019 zip, I think. I can check when I get home. I've seen posts on CL but never contacted til now. He sent pics of a clean mint Flex, I have them in my email, but the bat I got was definitely not that bat. Just wondering if anyone had dealt with him. Don't know if there is anything I can do. It'd be nice if I had family close by, but...

Dont believe any name he gives you... times I've talked to him he's used 3 different names and different email addy's

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
John Mahal is the name of the assistant basketball coach at a college near Dundas. He probably just grabs local names and does his fraud.

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans

Rookie mistake..........

BigSwede

Addicted to Softballfans
I am glad I recieved a few inbox messages about this matter. This person does play on my team and I will talk to him and try and help right this wrong. I don't tolerate this **** on my team and I will try and get to the bottom of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blueman

Star Player
Payback for the North Stars

Op is in Austin, 4 hrs away from Dallas. I doubt he could care less about the Stars. I however thank you for the Stanley Cup we enjoyed so many years ago not to mention the 3 Superbowls you guys gave us for Hershel Walker.

Minnesota is the state that just keeps giving.

Sixes

K C C O
I am glad I recieved a few inbox messages about this matter. This person does play on my team and I will talk to him and try and help right this wrong. I don't tolerate this Sh$t on my team and I will try and get to the bottom of this.

I am surprised he is on anyone's team the way he peddles gassed bats and his shady CL dealings.....

fives55

Addicted to Softballfans
My first thought when Dundas was mentioned was that this guy must be the well known bat Dr. that almost everyone in MN knows has a really good lathe. Do not know him personally but know the team. Good team, seem like a great bunch of guys.

So I doubt it's him. Most likely someone acting as if he's him.

fives55

Addicted to Softballfans
Blueman: You're welcome. I believe the soul purpose of the Vikes is to make other teams look better thsn they really are. I will however say that in three yrs the Vikes will be thee team. Finnally great coaches.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
I am glad I recieved a few inbox messages about this matter. This person does play on my team and I will talk to him and try and help right this wrong. I don't tolerate this Sh$t on my team and I will try and get to the bottom of this.

Nice, go and take those bats from that douche! The OP will definitely owe you big!!!

knuckleballz

Addicted to Softballfans
I call B S on big sweed, infinity, and your bat shaver jesse, jared, jackson, no class piece of *****e. I was at your beer bash this spring and listened to guy in question taking orders for asa bats for him to shave. I have played with guys on your team that have used bats shaved by him in league while playing for infinity over the last few years. Same guy is notorius for shaving /rolling/modifying bats for teams all over our area. This same no class guy and infinity were playing the team with the worst record, with no chance to win in league in northfield a couple weeks ago. Infinity up by 7 in the bottom of the third, all home runs available to use and no outs. P O S bat shaver guy has a perfect strike across middle of the plate and lines up 44year old pitcher and drills him in the chest/neck. No apology given, just legs it out to 1st. Pitcher, who had gotten a concussion 3 days before in championship game of tournament after getting hit in the head, hadnt slept in 3 days, and was suffering from migranes, walks off the field and calls it a day. game ends there in a forfiet. Infinity guys flip out because they dont get to run up the score for their offensive run total for the year. bat shaver swears it was an inside pitch and ball was hit no where near pitcher. Sweed and company spent the night telling all other teams in league bat shavers story, and mock and ridicule pitcher. Pitcher played infinity last night and bat shaver had no problem hitting home run, or hitting anywhere else. Also no apology or mention of incident was made by infinity. Just wanted to add some insite on the guy in question