What's your current Utrip or ASA "gamer"?

Joe Daddy

Smash and Grab
Ing

I have a 27oz coming.....talked to the owner on the phone and he explained to me a bit about how he makes the bats and he worked a great deal w/me as I'm going to use mine to do some demo bp sessions in my area for whoever wants to try it out...I have no concerns of it breaking
Yeah, I normally swing 27oz in everything I own, but swung a teammates 26oz bat and it felt perfect for my swing. Absolutely amazed by the performance the bat had. Was hitting 52/300 Hycons and crushed the ball. Knew I had to have one after that.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Yeah, I normally swing 27oz in everything I own, but swung a teammates 26oz bat and it felt perfect for my swing. Absolutely amazed by the performance the bat had. Was hitting 52/300 Hycons and crushed the ball. Knew I had to have one after that.

does the 26oz have an el? I can't wait to get mine, hopefuly it ships by this Friday

I hope the 27oz isn't overly el'd

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
My u-trip gamer was a raw steel cause that's the only thing I could afford with a new stamp on it.
My ASA gamer is a Red PST 120! Lol. The ASA league is a loose church leave that only throws out bats on the ASA banned list AND my wood bat that didn't say official softball!

Joe Daddy

Smash and Grab
does the 26oz have an el? I can't wait to get mine, hopefuly it ships by this Friday

I hope the 27oz isn't overly el'd
It felt more like a mid-load bat to me. I prefer mid-load to balanced bats and that 26oz felt like a 26.5oz. Which I liked. Hope that helps.

Laoch

Bearded. Drunk. Dominant.
It would be the L4 but my team manager ****ed around and didn't sign us up. He also didn't tell anyone, I just happened to see the schedule on the city website.

morat1959

ASA- 27oz. Miken Intensit-E Limited Edition
USSSA- 27oz. Miken Intensit-E Limited Edition
Senior- 27oz. Miken Intensit-E Limited Edition
Co-ed- 27oz. Miken Intensit-E Limited Edition
Night league (any bat) 27oz. Miken Intensit-E Limited Edition