what's your go to foot gear??

PHX5054

Addicted to Softballfans
Running shoes? Well those will get pretty damn dusty in the closet!

BS... Told you after my bday I'm hitting the gym hard. Not gonna be fat dad. Already hooked up with Hendo and got that Deca/Test/Syp/Horse roids so I'll be good to go :D:bigok:

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
I stop drinking... But I will make a 1 beer exception to meet this cat... My ankle is still sore from that workout...!

Why would your ankle be sore? Text me!

BS... Told you after my bday I'm hitting the gym hard. Not gonna be fat dad. Already hooked up with Hendo and got that Deca/Test/Syp/Horse roids so I'll be good to go :D:bigok:

You hitting the gym huh? You told me that a few years ago and went one time.... All the Hendo roids will do nothing if you dont work out.

I might be heading back to PHX in a few weeks and will help keep you from being a fat ass like Mando!

PHX5054

Addicted to Softballfans

You hitting the gym huh? You told me that a few years ago and went one time.... All the Hendo roids will do nothing if you dont work out.

I might be heading back to PHX in a few weeks and will help keep you from being a fat ass like Mando!

Told you man when we were talking last month I'll be waiting for you.

BWitt

Bat flipping with style!
I know I am late, but I would like to throw out Merrell shoes as well, love mine!

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans

What weekend? We are playing in the open NIT 4/11... We could use heavy hitter!

DeMarinibattle

That One Deaf Guy
oh wow u guys! haha Tap why u coming back? can't handle the cold? lol ill be seeing kandias look dope but the vigor is doing well for me no complaints! and SWOLE nation hit the damn gym! i still need to get bigger haha