What's your opinion

Steve lau

I have to choose between a 2017 Easton Baker or a 2017 Miken Izzy/pearson psycho. What would you choose. Please lets hear your choices

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Depends what you want the bat for. If you're a power hitter and aren't concerned with durability or cost, get the Psycho. If you're a base hitter on a budget and want a durable bat, get the Baker.

Both are decent sticks, but the Psycho will be noticeably hotter than the Baker. The Baker can be had for less than half the price of the Psycho.

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
I would buy the Baker. It is not that bad out of the wrapper & will get better. Price & durability, as said previously, would get my $$.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
Do you like a 14" 1oz end loaded bat, or a balanced 13.5" barrel. Should be pretty cut and dry based on what you like to swing. Personally, I like balanced bats, so I'd go with the Baker.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Even at the discounted prices '17 Mikens are at now you'll still be able to get 2 Bakers. The quicker break in period of the Miken isn't worth the extra money IMO

swampdonkey1

Star Player
if those are your only choices and you didn't mention any concerns like cost/durability then get the Psycho. If you can get the new Dillon 2018 Psycho, do that! It's a very nice change from the 2017 psycho which seemed to take awhile to break in.