When is the new Worth line dropping? Anyone seen the new Fulk elite?

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Searching on this site sucks now.........anyway, anyone got any news on the new worth line? Specifically the new BJ Fulk elite?

My 27oz black/gray has well over 2500 hits, and it's craaaaazy to say the least

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>

camjo23

Addicted to Softballfans
Resmondo swung these at the Major.....they were not good....I think the reason why they finished 5th...

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
One on left is the Fulk, middle is the Connell, and one on right is the Ressy. But I guess since SIS won it Easton must have the best bats now Lol.

WillW3

Starting Player
One on left is the Fulk, middle is the Connell, and one on right is the Ressy. But I guess since SIS won it Easton must have the best bats now Lol.
It's hilarious that some people are actually convinced that Ressy lost because of their bats. I've seen the comment several times.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
The look is growing on me...........I like the flat black look. I need to pic up another of last year's while they are going cheap!

jhitman

It's hilarious that some people are actually convinced that Ressy lost because of their bats. I've seen the comment several times.

I just got me a Ressy Legit 220. Going to swing it today. I saw it in action a few swings last week. A guy on my team claimed he has lost his power and had only hit 2 HR's since Spring ball started. One of the local guys said to him here swing this bat. The bat was the Ressy Legit 220 and he parked one on the very first swing. He told me he didn't get it clean and it still went out. The ball seemed to jump off of that bat. I saw a few others swing it and it was the same.....a lot of jump. I wanted a new toy so I got one the other day.

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
^^^^^ I've said things similar to this as well; the orange Ressy is the first bat that actually fit the bill of 'hot out of the wrapper' in my opinion.

I bought one as a backup as well once they went on clearance.

-G

jhitman

^^^^^ I've said things similar to this as well; the orange Ressy is the first bat that actually fit the bill of 'hot out of the wrapper' in my opinion.

I bought one as a backup as well once they went on clearance.

-G

I got the chance to hit it for the first time yesterday. It was hot out of the wrapper like advertised. The 4th swing (soft toss) I hit it over the fence. It was hitting as far as my broken in Miken DC41's. I wonder if it will even get better once I have a few hundred swings on it? Been a Miken guy for a long time now as they make great products, but the new Worth's are starting to make me change my mind.

jhitman

you do realize they are pretty much the exact same thing right?

It's true that it's the same company, but I could tell little subtle differences in the bats. Both are great bats and you can't go wrong with either one. Also, like the smaller knob on the Ressy.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
I got the chance to hit it for the first time yesterday. It was hot out of the wrapper like advertised. The 4th swing (soft toss) I hit it over the fence. It was hitting as far as my broken in Miken DC41's. I wonder if it will even get better once I have a few hundred swings on it? Been a Miken guy for a long time now as they make great products, but the new Worth's are starting to make me change my mind.

To me it just seems like the sweetspot is opening up the more swings I get on the ressy. Distance has been about the same on the sweetspot it is just getting easier to find

jhitman

i really doubt that

I've played softball for 30 years and have owned 100's of bats so I think I can tell that there are differences in the bats. They are very similar though. Also, Bird25 good to know that the sweetspot is getting easier to find. I found it a few times and the ball really jumped off of the bat. Even the non-sweetspot hits seemed to carry pretty well as long as they were towards the end of the bat not towards the knob.

Last edited:

camjo23

Addicted to Softballfans
I play with some Ressy locally...and swung the new Ressy...needs a lot more break in time...where were the 500ft bombs Santana and Junior were hitting last year???

WillW3

Starting Player
I play with some Ressy locally...and swung the new Ressy...needs a lot more break in time...where were the 500ft bombs Santana and Junior were hitting last year???
break-in time isn't to say that the performance doesn't get just as good. Santana was swinging the Freak ASP, and Jr switched back to his old bat and still didn't hit them. Surely just a bad tournament couldn't be a logical answer....

jhitman

I also thought the knobs were exactly the same.

The red knob on the DC41 is pretty big. It's far bulkier than the knob on the Worth Ressy. Also, never broke/cracked a DC41 in 3 years but the knobs have come off on two of the ones I have.

WillW3

Starting Player
The red knob on the DC41 is pretty big. It's far bulkier than the knob on the Worth Ressy. Also, never broke/cracked a DC41 in 3 years but the knobs have come off on two of the ones I have.
I'll agree with that. All the Mikens that year had a huge knob, but after that, Miken and Worth had the same knob.

jhitman

I'll agree with that. All the Mikens that year had a huge knob, but after that, Miken and Worth had the same knob.

I have the new DC41 and the Ressy and it's the exact same knob. Not sure why the white DC41 was made with such a huge knob. I swung 2 of mine in BP, hit the ball the bat flew towards 3rd base and the knob was still in the palm of my hand. Never had this happen with any other bat in 30 years of playing softball.

WillW3

Starting Player
I have the new DC41 and the Ressy and it's the exact same knob. Not sure why the white DC41 was made with such a huge knob. I swung 2 of mine in BP, hit the ball the bat flew towards 3rd base and the knob was still in the palm of my hand. Never had this happen with any other bat in 30 years of playing softball.
and Miken/Worth still have a knob issue to this day. I've never had one fly off because I tape over mine, but they're definitely loose