When is the new Worth line dropping? Anyone seen the new Fulk elite?

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, something was bound to happen.

My endcap broke in 2 pieces.........I have the top half in my hand, and the bottom half is still glued in the barrel.

Got my bat back and Worth was good to me!!!!!!!

The fixed me up with a brand new endcap. But while it was there they slapped a new knob, and a new grip on it for me!! Very nice of them to do that extra stuff.

Now for April to get here so we have actual games instead of BP

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my bat back and Worth was good to me!!!!!!!

The fixed me up with a brand new endcap. But while it was there they slapped a new knob, and a new grip on it for me!! Very nice of them to do that extra stuff.

Now for April to get here so we have actual games instead of BP

They did that because they remove any grip you may have and the existing knob in order to remove/replace the existing endcap. Along with that is where they inject the endload. Through the handle up to the end.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Ah I didn't know that, thanks for the info!!

When I first took it out of the box I thought it felt a little heavier on the end, but chalked it up to not holding it for a few weeks. Maybe they gave me another1/4oz lol

Squatchzilla

Extra Hitter
did someone post this and I just missed it ? Its on a few other sites, figured for sure it was here too.

14595545_10154613820339628_1673787611960514818_n_zpsjx7crxar.jpg

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Someone send their new line bats to BP Hero so he can shoot some videos! :) I have a new Hall and Fulk coming next week so I can compare them. I also have Freak ASP and Freak12 to compare with them.