When You See Something You Sold For Sale

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I haven't gone as far as giving bats away but I am always on the lookout for someone needing something I usually don't use/need anymore.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I'll **** you over swing. I hate lefties. Why you get a 3ft headstart to first?

Don't forget the lefties box is always flat, the wind blows out to right field and we're better looking, more talented, more creative, more intelligent.......On and on and on....I'm sure there's something good about being right handed, but I can't think of anything at the moment.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't forget the lefties box is always flat, the wind blows out to right field and we're better looking, more talented, more creative, more intelligent.......On and on and on....I'm sure there's something good about being right handed, but I can't think of anything at the moment.

And the lettering is always facing the right way when you swing.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!

I tend to whack with my left hand, does that count?:confused:

tippin20s

You might be more creative. That's scientifically proven(statistically speaking). I drool in my sleep, which is also linked to intelligence, but I'm not allowed to talk about it.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Whereas, I'll list them for about what I paid for them (depending on use) and accept $15 to $20 less..........

Ya, I rarely expect to get what I paid for them. Just kinda varies by the bat. I think I've sold my lat 15 or so bats at a loss for sure, if not more.

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a few good deals that really helped me out in trying new bats. Majority of the time, I will usually pass the deals on to friends locally that want a new bat. Just ask for what I paid for it and reuse to buy another bat. The really high priced bats, I don't mess with. Basically, all top level bats hit the same distance so I won't mess with an over priced Easton when my DeMarinis, Worths, and the few Mikens I owned do the same at 1/4 to 1/2 of the price of a SCX3 and SCN3.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I had a few good deals that really helped me out in trying new bats. Majority of the time, I will usually pass the deals on to friends locally that want a new bat. Just ask for what I paid for it and reuse to buy another bat. The really high priced bats, I don't mess with. Basically, all top level bats hit the same distance so I won't mess with an over priced Easton when my DeMarinis, Worths, and the few Mikens I owned do the same at 1/4 to 1/2 of the price of a SCX3 and SCN3.

I was with you until you contended that your cheaper bats are the same as an OG Flex or Extended.......Not even close.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
Really shouldn't matter...you sold a bat for what you wanted so why would you get mad? Seems pretty silly to me. This market fluctuates all the time. All you SBF gurus would know that. What's it to you if they sell a bat for more than what they gave for it?

jackjohn

Addicted to Softballfans
Really shouldn't matter...you sold a bat for what you wanted so why would you get mad? Seems pretty silly to me. This market fluctuates all the time. All you SBF gurus would know that. What's it to you if they sell a bat for more than what they gave for it?

I wouldn't be as much mad, moreso disappointed. If I wanted to sell the item for the most money I'd go to eghey. But if I had something I wasn't using anymore (softball related) I'd bring it here and take less to give someone else a break. I think it's more to the point that if too many people are on here just to flip equipment, then there will be no more breaks given by the sellers. Just my 2¢

1st Baseman

Addicted to Softballfans
Sales

I doesn't bother me, but not something I would do.

I have a friend who makes those statements all the time. "I should pick up that '06 Flex off of ___________________ for $260 and then flip it.", " I could roll that over for $350 easily...." In my head I'm thinking, "He's giving you deal because he's your friend and you'd do that?", but I don't...Just because it would not phase this man.

^^^^^I agree w/ this.^^^^^

xsteppsx

Starting Player
The best thing to do is comment on the thread like this.... "I just sold you that for $100... Why are u selling it for $150?"

Fsgaming

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm 99% sure that I've sold something on here, and then bought it back for higher MYSELF... cuz I'm stupid, and addicted to buying stuff anytime I'm bored.

I started with 1 bat. Peaked at 95 or so, got it all the way back down to 2, and now back to about 45. So dumb.

BUT no, if I sell something, and someone else finds a way to sell it for more, than more power to them.... of course I wanna get the most I can for my stuff, but once my deal is complete, it's no longer my item, so do with it what you want, IMO.

seems to be the direction im heading. lol.