Where are all my STX peeps at?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

pinchechopper

TI Sports
last year was fun at the pavillion

Yeah it was pretty fun, that party was the reason some teams lost their early A.M games, they went overboard or couldn't hang lol. Was by far the biggest turn out we've had so far (550+ people) hopefully this year we can match it or go bigger.

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
yes space city was a blast. We had some bad ass games vs team texas, all out, jokers, b team and olmito. scored a ton of runs. we were trying to keep up with the all out vs scene game but we were playing on fenway. saw a lot of good softball played all weekend.

gold_glove9

<font color="Orange">Utility Player</font>
Can't believe budfest brackets are out this early. Coed looks like there might be some protests or issues with the new rules.

gold_glove9

They have some. Yesterday was a fundraiser for Lady Steel. At least we got almost the entire tournament in and not flooded.

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
After what happened at TVSA yesterday we regret playing at that bull**** TVSA crap. It rained beforw we played the king seat game (advocare 1-0, washouts 2-0). Went to coin flip and we (washouts) ended up in 3rd...only team at the place that had a chance at beating us was advocare.

gold_glove9

It should have been like NvS last year. King seat flips for 1&2, then everyone else. No way an undefeated team should get 3rd because of a coin flip.

Who are you playing with Nelson? D or E?

Washouts. Ive never played at Cypresswood, do they have tourneys there frequently?

I ended up playing with 643 TK ... E right now. We were 2-0 and had to go into a coin flip. We took first with 3 correct calls. Suck because I was batting 1.000 and really was feeling it that day. Oh well still got all tourney .... But I wanted to see how we would of done over all. On to the next .....

hey guys haven't met any of yall personally but just wanted to let yall know we are having the Jeff hall Shootout here in San angelo this weekend. co-ed, e, D-c winners in each division get 12 new worth watermelons. can sign up on gsl Web site