Where are the pix of the Z2K?

chad783

Addicted to Softballfans
I also heard from my TPS rep that Tim Cocco will be getting his own signature bat as well. So be on the look out for that bat too.

BBS

Addicted to Softballfans
Now I have to debate on getting the current one and hope it breaks within a year or just wait on the new one in June? Hmmm...

Last edited:

cordo22

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like im gonna be swinging my z1000s religiously now to send them in for some z2000's :D

FLETCH75

Addicted to Softballfans
now those damn thing look swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

7d480d8f.jpg

middlesclosed99

Outstanding Bad Dealer
And how did they perform............?

Privileged first hand opinion: Performance - Very smooth swing feel, end load was spot on. Sound - Shot gun sound swing, a lot better sound going on with this model IMO Durability - After 15ish hits already sounded like it was opening up, witness one with at least 2-300 hits and still looked clean with no webbing etc just ground scratches Overall Impressions - I think LS has nailed it with this one.

Last edited:

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans
Privileged first hand opinion: Performance - Very smooth swing feel, end load was spot on. Sound - Shot gun sound swing, a lot better sound going on with this model IMO Durability - After 15ish hits already sounded like it was opening up, witness one with at least 2-300 hits and still looked clean with no webbing etc just ground scratches Overall Impressions - I think LS has nailed it with this one.

SICK

theres a few of us hitting them today in ontario, canada with the TPS rep.
we have the bal and the el version to try
majority of the balls are our new regulation balls in ontario.. .52 core, 300 comp. Evil lites, or Worth Hot dots.
which do not break Zee's. the Zee's also respond very well to them!
probably mixing in some .40 core 375 comp balls too.. Worth grey dots, Worth gold dots.

i will report back. along with some videos on my youtube channel "lexxuz27"
we are pumped! :D

motownjc

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Coyle you missed Sunday some of us were like kids on Christmas morning. Just flat out nasty:D

ya i didnt wake up till 11 sunday morning and jsut went home lol had a long day saturday and sat night :D i took more pictures but i forgot to post them

cbeeb34

Addicted to Softballfans
Any idea on when these are coming out... sorry if its been stated already I guess some internet hardass will lmk.

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
Yes, mid to late June for the USSSA version. Early to mid June for the ASA model. That's what we are being told as well.

RagingHomer

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got off the phone with LS. They are replacing my broken 2012 with the new Z2000 expected to have them in Mid June.

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans
they are damn good
different sound from previous model, no wobble
nice frozen ropes right off the hop. forgiving sweetspot
seem to be pretty durable with the balls we've used so far..
we used a large hardball diamond 330' corners, 400' center
hit well over 2 dozen out, all the hitters combined.. evil lites, worth grey and gold dots.. no rocks, stadium, or launch balls
just gets better... we had 4 demos... 26 and 28 balanced, 27 and 28 endload.. average 100 hits on each after the session was over.. the 27 endload got the most swings..

impressive bat!... hurry up mid to end of june! :D