Which 2016 Asa Aftermath is better?

Lman924

Addicted to Softballfans
Im trying to decide between the 2. I know the og has a longer barrel but it doesnt matter to me. Ive mostly swing Eastons but im gonna try Demarini and I need your help thanks.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Probably the same but I like the short barrel better little more whip for me.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
If you have the opportunity to try both , do so.. I hit my 12" barrel usam much more consistent than I did my 13" so needless to say that one stays in the bag more often than not.. The 13" is labeled as midload , usam is end load but not an overwhelming el imo..

Lman924

Addicted to Softballfans
Im leaning toward the Og but im gonna wait for more feedback. Thanks for responding guys

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
I personally liked the USA because of the endload. I however haven't swung an OG to compare the two.

barra_300

Addicted to Softballfans
I personally like the looks of 12inch barrel, with the endload it just fits my swing better. I had a 2015 USA AM.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
2016 OG for the win. Made me put down my 2013 OG.

Huh?!?!!? Now that's a statement... The '13 was pretty darn good, I would in the past take anyone's word when buying bats but have since learned it's all about what bat works best for that particular individual.. Have yet to hit any '16 models to compare and will probably not anytime soon unless I get a GREAT deal simply because the '15 usam is lights out for me right now.. It only made more sense it being 12" barrel as my gamers for years have been the good ole juggys (also 12" barrel) if I'm not mistaken..

greg1292

Coed bomb dropper........
Huh?!?!!? Now that's a statement... The '13 was pretty darn good, I would in the past take anyone's word when buying bats but have since learned it's all about what bat works best for that particular individual.. Have yet to hit any '16 models to compare and will probably not anytime soon unless I get a GREAT deal simply because the '15 usam is lights out for me right now.. It only made more sense it being 12" barrel as my gamers for years have been the good ole juggys (also 12" barrel) if I'm not mistaken..

Simple the 2016 bat is more solid and have swung and owned 2013 2014 and 2015. Less than 200 swings on the 2016 and I am making this statement. Keeping the 2013 2000 plus swings but is a back up bat at this point.....:thumb:

waznell

Nobody
'14 OG is hottest for me didn't like the '15 but '16 is very hott as well. Don't like 12" barrels. Whichever fits your swing I'd say.

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
NONE BETTER THAN THE BLACK & GOLD OG AM.... Then The Lime Green is a close second.... Never really like the USA AM feel on the endload... Just my preference after owning a few of each lol...

TRaj2327

Probably the same but I like the short barrel better little more whip for me.

There is no whip. It has an aluminum handle.

OP, the best one is the one is the one that fits your swing the best.
13" balanced? Or, 12" endload? That's about all it is going to come down to. Get what you feel most comfortable with.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Should have said the short barrel wips thru the zone a little better not do to handle flex but the end load and short barrel.

Lman924

Addicted to Softballfans
I purchased the 16 flipper OG. Havent hit live only tee so far . Will see this week . Feels great tho

railguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got the 16 og, I already have the 15 usam and the 16 usaam, I think the sweet spot on the 15 is the best, in terms of distance they are all about the same. Havnt yet gotten my hands on the gold and black one yet.

6x7

Addicted to Softballfans
12 inch for me! I'm still swinging my BB aftermath I will never get rid of it.

Lman924

Addicted to Softballfans
I love the 16 og. I used it first game it wasnt really as good as i wanted it right out of the wrapper. But I put about 150 bp swings on it and it really opened up. Awesome exit speed and distance.