Which asa? Mercy or cl22 or aftermath

softballs12

Starting Player
Playing asa for first time this year. Always been a demarini fan. Im not a power hitter at all. 1 or 2 piece doesnt matter to me. Nothing too heavy on the endload. Overall what would you guys recommend and if there's a specific year that you suggest let me know. I'm debating between Mercy, cl22, or aftermath

TRaj2327

CL22 is USSSA unless you mean the softballfans model.

Neither the Mercy or the Aftermath are endloaded. Even the USA model Aftermaths are nothing too crazy in term of endload and those are designed to be more endloaded than the other more balanced models.

If you use the older hard ball then I would opt for the Mercy. With the 52/300, you'll want to consider the Aftermath or the Mercy.

There are tons of ASA options out there and none are really that endloaded. These are this years options. Years previous will have the same names for the most part.
Insane
Legacy (dual stamp)
Juggy
ONE (dual stamp)
Aftermath 12"
Aftermath 13"
Future (dual stamp) - not really endloaded in lighter weights

TRaj2327

Mercy, Juggy, or either of the Aftermaths then. If you want more balanced then look at the Mercy or the 13" Aftermath. Both will kill it and require minimal break-in.

Dan411

Star Player
I absolutely love my 2016 Aftermath OG. First balanced/mid load bat I have enjoyed in quite some time. Just stick to hitting the 52's only.