Which would you say is the better Ball??

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
Which would you say is the better ball or choose Dudley Thunder ZN, Dudley TA's, Trump Stote, or Trump Xrock??

T Ripp

I like the TA's also and think out of all them prob the best but wanted to see how everyone else weighed in on them and how they might rank them....

T Ripp

Cool was jus wanting to see how ppl weighed in on this.... I have always used TAs or stotes....

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
TAs hands down for all sanctions, but they are illegal for ASA as of 2011 I believe. So as far as ASA balls go we use Xrocks, I believe they are a bit better than the ZNs, haven't hit the leather heats though.

T Ripp

Bart you say the ZN works best in your climate... What's your climate like??

bartodell

<font color="RED">Outstanding Bad Dealer</font>
Bart you say the ZN works best in your climate... What's your climate like??

Good old fashioned West Texas Panhandle. Hot and humid in the Spring, hotter than hell in the Summer, and cool and crisp in the Fall.

Thank goodness we dont have to play in the Winter here. It gets downright cold. Cold air coming off of the Rockies, combining with the dry air of the Great Plains, and throw in some moisture from the Gulf.

Man I would love to be a weather man here in Amarillo, you can go to work everyday and lie your butt off and still have a job the next day!

T Ripp

LMAO..... got ya so pretty humid like being in San Antonio??