Who are some other professional softballers that made it far in baseball

ATL Rookie

Manager
Not baseball, but I played against a guy that played a couple years for the Steelers. He had no bat control, but when he made contact it was a missile.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Played against Carlos Zambrano too. I seen him gun out some fat dude jogging to first base after a hit from left field...
Not when I played against him but a game after that...

lineshot

Banned User
Adrian Gonzales hit some absolute Bombas in a league last year. Obviously still plays but he would prob. be the best lefty in softball if he played after he retires.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Johnny Estrada plays Slowpitch down in Atlanta. We played his club a few years back in a benefit tournament. Dude crushes but he's a drunk.

He runs a baseball clinic/batting cage here in Peachtree city and is a really nice guy the few times I have met him. His team use to play league ball at hunter complex in Newnan

djbigkid

Addicted to Softballfans
Adrian Gonzales hit some absolute Bombas in a league last year. Obviously still plays but he would prob. be the best lefty in softball if he played after he retires.

He sponsors his cousin's team in Chula Vista.

rmeman

Addicted to Softballfans
Jacque Jones has played some. Akili smith who played for the Pirates before going back to football has played some. And yes Kevin Mitchell. I have seen Cecil Fielder hit some in bp a few times also.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
AZ guys should know that Tyler Buerlein played in the Mets organization. Country that plays with me was drafted by the dbacks out of HS. There are a few others I can't think of right now.

Ben_Johnson41

The Gr8est Show on Dirt™
Charles Thomas who played for the Braves in '04 and Oakland in '05-'07 played on our D tournament team early last year. Great guy and you could definitely tell his skill set was much higher than any other outfielder you would see on a weekend. Hit it a mile when he turned on one as well, but you could tell his roots were in baseball. Apparently he still plays a little league ball in the Asheville area. I've played with some others who made it to Triple A, but to my knowledge he was the only one to make it to the show.

josh20

Addicted to Softballfans
Robb Quinlan plays up here, also I believe Jeff Hall played low level minor league ball...

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
Theres a guy in yuma Christian Parra who was the braves minor league pitcher of the yr who plays ball... shoulder inj cut his career short lol