Who Can I deal with for bats?

NDrobber_03

Addicted to Softballfans
All,
I need to know whom I can deal with to trade and purchase equipment. The thread about this youngguns or a$$H0L3 whatever you want to call him as spooked me about doing any business with boards. I’m still a rookie member so I will do whatever is needed to earn the confidence of honest players from the SoftballFans boards. Currently I’m in the military serving overseas and will need to deal with people who can ship to an APO AE PO box if possible. I will do payments with Pay Pal or direct electronic transfer to accounts. You can reply to the post or email [email protected] if you wish.

BatAddict

Resident Doc
Keith <Debug34>
Chris <4pitchwalk>
Chad <Milcoman>
Big Vick
There are lots more reputable guys around.

fivehole

Pimptastic Player
If you are ever worried, have the bat shipped COD. I have bought and sold bats by COD and it is the best way IMO.

debug34

NDrobber_03 said:
All,
I need to know whom I can deal with to trade and purchase equipment. The thread about this youngguns or a$$H0L3 whatever you want to call him as spooked me about doing any business with boards. I’m still a rookie member so I will do whatever is needed to earn the confidence of honest players from the SoftballFans boards. Currently I’m in the military serving overseas and will need to deal with people who can ship to an APO AE PO box if possible. I will do payments with Pay Pal or direct electronic transfer to accounts. You can reply to the post or email [email protected] if you wish.
I got what you need...lmk...Keith

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
Hey Debug....

What kinda sticks do you have laying around that you want to get rid of? I need a good second bat...was thinking of getting a freak to back up my f-2,but I don't trust the ASA..they probable ban it mid-season.

basehits

Been here Too long
BIGPAPA33 said:
What kinda sticks do you have laying around that you want to get rid of? I need a good second bat...was thinking of getting a freak to back up my f-2,but I don't trust the ASA..they probable ban it mid-season.

I would agree with Missy-- Big Vick at rallytimesports.com is a great guy. Very dependable.

FireGuyQ

Chris (cposiasca1) is great to deal with. Has always maintained good communication throughout my transactions with him. I have also has some deals w/ Chris (4pitchwalk) and he's a class act all the way. I've also done some deals with others on this site and haven't had any problems so far. When considering a deal, I try to stick to the "big boys" on this site. These would be the guys that are always selling stuff (like 4pitch, cposiasca, milocoman to name a few) or the guys that have made numerous posts and have been around awhile or if the "seasoned guys" (like Coach) are quick to do business with them. However, if I am doing business with someone that hasn't been around awhile, I just ask for feedback on the individual.

debug34

BIGPAPA33 said:
What ya need-if you like I have some steals on 27 oz. hot black Techwraps...or can get what ya need...lmk...Keith

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA

debug34 said:
What ya need-if you like I have some steals on 27 oz. hot black Techwraps...or can get what ya need...lmk...Keith

That sounds good. Hey just give a list of what you have that you are willing to get rid of. thanks. :D

NDrobber_03

Addicted to Softballfans
Bat Deal

All,
I only have a Non-Recert WS23 27oz marked no return and a 26 oz Black and Gold PST small dents in the black with a small wave in the shell ( returable ). I will be looking in Febuary for the following bats and equipment.

27 oz Pst Vandi ( juiced or not )
28 oz Pst Black and Gold or Red and Black ( juiced or not )
30 oz Pst Max ( legal only )
28 oz RT
28 oz Freak
28 oz Miken HHD or Viper 14

Vinci Pro Equipment Bag
Easton Game day pullovers Black XXL Short Sleave and Long Sleave
Rawlings Workhorse Batting Gloves Adult Med Black or Red 2-4 prs.

The Max, RT, Freak I don't mind if purchased used but want recipt and need to be returnable.

debug34

BIGPAPA33 said:
shoot me the prices also please..thanks! :D
I have 1-Ti shell R/t,2-juiced black T/w,2-stock T/w,2-Pst137,1-Est 25.5 oz. non-recert,2-Team issue Demar.Classics-no return-HOT,1-Demar. UW.....several others to list,like I said can probably get what ya want........Keith
:) :) :) :)

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
keith

debug34 said:
I have 1-Ti shell R/t,2-juiced black T/w,2-stock T/w,2-Pst137,1-Est 25.5 oz. non-recert,2-Team issue Demar.Classics-no return-HOT,1-Demar. UW.....several others to list,like I said can probably get what ya want........Keith
:) :) :) :)

you got mail!