Who here swings shaved bats on the reg

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Yeah so anyways I want the hottest bat out then shave it Til you hit paint then go to work.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
What's the best way to warm a bat back up after it's passed compression testing? Do you knock the frost off the bat before getting it tested or warn the tester his hands might stick to the bat?

Dry ice son, problem solved. Or just release two senior bats that nobody asked for and.....

Athon08

Addicted to Softballfans
Only when the other teams start a "gun fight" or in a HR Derby when anything can be swung

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
Never swung one never will... Whenever I see an OG salvo in always convinced it's cut though lol.

In other words, who here swings a cheater bat?

Don’t be that team that comes to the ball park with an altered, illegal bat. If you want to swing a shaved bat, do it at practice.

He said altered illegal in the shaved stick thread, he must be an undercover

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
ahhhhhhhhh good ol ice bath treatment!!!!

If they compression tested around here I'd do it to my stocker's if I though there was a chance they wouldn't. Not gonna put my stock bat on the shelf & swing against cheater's cause they know how to work the system.

Yeah so anyways I want the hottest bat out then shave it Til you hit paint then go to work.

You done lost a step son, gotta knock off that ring rust.

Dry ice son, problem solved. Or just release two senior bats that nobody asked for and.....

Apparently I still have much to learn lol.

Only when the other teams start a "gun fight" or in a HR Derby when anything can be swung

I've got a cut stick on 3 different occasions thinking this way, always after playing against little punk thugs thinking they're cool with glass. Never brought myself to swing them in a game, just not worth the chance of injuring someone or having my ability credited to a dirty bat. End up getting rid of them each time.

Never swung one never will... Whenever I see an OG salvo in always convinced it's cut though lol.

I think that whenever I see the OG Salvo or either ASA Toxic. Those $200 bats back in the day were bat doctor's favorites, especially a 1pc Worth.

Athon08

Addicted to Softballfans
Just do like I did one time. Got accused of swinging glass. There was a bat trailer right behind home plate. Went up to hit my next at bat without a bat, told the retailer to give me a 27oz Mayhem, paid him through the fence. Tossed the bat over to me, took wrapper off and dropped a bomb, didn't say a word just walked back to the dugout. Glad I didn't miss

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Just do like I did one time. Got accused of swinging glass. There was a bat trailer right behind home plate. Went up to hit my next at bat without a bat, told the retailer to give me a 27oz Mayhem, paid him through the fence. Tossed the bat over to me, took wrapper off and dropped a bomb, didn't say a word just walked back to the dugout. Glad I didn't miss

You're so cool.....can I call you "Ice Man"?

whitaker201

Addicted to Softballfans
Glass is for punks. When I want to start hitting the ball harder I will hit the gym and do the work, not get the bat worked!

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
i thought everyone just bought 2 niw wr $50 combats for every tournament. got them stickered friday and then went and hit evil ultimates for about an hour and they were now ready to go.

Strawberry

Shin Killer

Classic pics or gtfo

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here

hA52C0FFB1.gif

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans

n2zcs3.jpg

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

was it a shaved bat vendor:confused:

Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans

I read the book - I cant wait until the movie comes out.

TRaj2327

Thin to win.
If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'

You know what don't make sense.. Is that the conference players get to use those hard ass balls.. They swing shaved sticks, which is a fact... But at the lower level we have to use sponges.. If they don't have rocks out there they cry about the balls... I think we should all use the same balls as the conference...

They don't always use rocks BTW. Normally only on the larger fields do they use the stadium balls. Most the time it is a ZN like many parts of the country use.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Thin to win.
If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'

They don't always use rocks BTW. Normally only on the larger fields do they use the stadium balls. Most the time it is a ZN like many parts of the country use.

I would love to hit a ZN... Out here it's all classic+...