Who is more mad?

ChipperFan10

Addicted to Softballfans
I would say the Voltage owners... I was smart when I caught wind that ASA was banning freaks sold off 50 of them bad boys real quick... The Voltage was more unexpected I think. People had fair warning on the Freaks and ample time to dump them.

rlopezjr1977

King EUUUUPPPPP
I would have to say Voltage owners as well on this one. I remember when the Freaks were nuts there was more emphances put on serial number and stuff. The voltage was pretty much if it was a 73 it was hot and you could get money for it regardless of weight. I saw some peopole buying voltages in poor shape for up to $300.00.

wink

Winkleton
All this is freaking stupid. Just to get an extra 20 feet of distance.
for the VERY LAST time. WHY??? Why do you say this??? And if you swing ANYTHING other than a Hammer YOU are a hypocrite. Why can't the guy that needs the extra 20 feet buy the Equipment to get it done?? If YOU can't get it done with a Hammer, then YOU NEED the SAME help. It is hypocritical to say that!! Douche!
btw I don't need a volt to go yard. I just liked having them. I like to have what other peeps Want!
i wouldn't expect anybody willing to pay 700 for a bat to be in any real trouble.

i have a feeling that the number of ppl that bought a voltage and won't be able to afford a replacement are going to be very few

i think it'd definitely worse for the volt owners though, almost no notice, they aren't going to be able to use the bat in utrip for the next 10 years like the freak 100, and there's absolutely no sympathy since 99% of non voltage owners think those who got left hanging onto them were being greedy anyway.

All Very Very true.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
bought-a-voltage-forever-a-butthurt.jpg

All Very Very true.

I couldn't agree more

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Well at least it's not ever bat you own like Utrip is doing! Sounds like the voltage was just like the freaks and the ultras....you knew they would be gone. First time I saw the OG ultra in action I said said to a couple team mates "that won't last until next year" It was banned shortly after.