Who is still has love for the SCN9

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Sold mine about a year in a half ago and wish I still had it, how many are still swinging them and love them and how do they hit the newer balls ?

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
Still swing mine from time to time. Don't think I'll ever get rid of her, have had several offers. Get crazy looks when she's used and the shotgun blast sound comes out.

Kurs76

Livin' the Dream
I still have a 28oz I swing every week, I have always hit liners great with it. She's clicking and is just nasty.

starkbomber

Addicted to Softballfans
How are your guys "9's" hitting the new balls ?

The scn9 is my all time favourite ASA bat; even more so than the OG flex and extended. I still have 4 of them as well as an scn5. I took a couple years off from 'ball and this summer, my trusty scn9's were all I was allowed to use. My gamer has like, 2000+ hits and it performed fine with the new ball. That said.....in August I grabbed an ST100 stealth and that DEFINITELY outhits my scn9's...with any ball. That bat is gonna get into the same territory as my scn2. So, in my opinion, the scn9 is still a beauty, but there are bats that hit the new ball better.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Still have mine and use it for league, well over 1500 hits and still solid.
Didn't you have like 3 of them homie
I loved my SCN5's........the new balls fly ok if you cut them.
Still needs more work yo it keeps up with any new bat once broken in

The Freak 98 is my gamer, Flex, Stealth, and Mutant in that order. I have hit more HRS consistently with the 52/300 than I ever did with the 44/375. The SCN5 is basically a 2 piece Flex

SidewayS00

Addicted to Softballfans
I use mine from time to time. It has over 3500 hits and is webbed up all over. Hits any ball just nasty in my opinion.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't have one myself but there are many being used in our leagues.. and i keep saying... ALL old stamp bats hit 52's just as good and some even better than some of the new stamp bats especially when well broken in.

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
I have always loved the Stealths and SCN's. I have owned all of them. My 5 right now has this weird bumpy warp around the barrel, not clicking or webbing yet but hits seeds.