Need Help Why are people allowed to keep doing deals?

Albino Samoan

When they have a bad deal? I watch a guy who traded me a NR bat continue to do business like nothing ever happened. He refuses to take care of it because he can just continue to do business like it never happened!:mad:

SESC1001

FSU Nation
When they have a bad deal? I watch a guy who traded me a NR bat continue to do business like nothing ever happened. He refuses to take care of it because he can just continue to do business like it never happened!:mad:

Send this to 2-3 Mods so they can lock him out

skew12

Most bad dealers are usually taken care of. You've got the responsibility of getting the word out though

Albino Samoan

I need more detail than that? That is the guy and its not a huge deal. I thought he would just paypal 20 bux or something and get it resolved but he just says I should have called and tells me to send the bat back. He got banned right after our deal so I couldnt contact him via here. I didnt have his number like I thought I did.This happened like 2 months ago and of course I got rid of the bat a long time ago. It is such an easy fix I dont understand why he wouldnt just take care of it now!

Albino Samoan

Most bad dealers are usually taken care of. You've got the responsibility of getting the word out though

I just feel lika jerk bringing all of this up for a minimal amount of money but it burns me to see him do all these deals and not fix this tiny thing:cool:

AJ22

Super Moderator
I need more detail than that? That is the guy and its not a huge deal. I thought he would just paypal 20 bux or something and get it resolved but he just says I should have called and tells me to send the bat back. He got banned right after our deal so I couldnt contact him via here. I didnt have his number like I thought I did.This happened like 2 months ago and of course I got rid of the bat a long time ago. It is such an easy fix I dont understand why he wouldnt just take care of it now!

IMHO, yes you do. Maybe thats just me ...

No amount is either too big or too small. You definitely were mislead and should recoup a little as you did not get a bat as described !!

I addressed riskmaker007's threads and warned everyone.

jhudge81

IMHO, yes you do. Maybe thats just me ...

No amount is either too big or too small. You definitely were mislead and should recoup a little as you did not get a bat as described !!

I addressed riskmaker007's threads and warned everyone.

Wow....when did you become a mod bro?