Why does this always happen

drunkducks

Addicted to Softballfans
Seems so tense on this thread. From a NoVA noob to a NoVA noob you gotta lighten up a bit. Some guys like to get info here, some brawhs like to mess around, some like to joke, some like to talk about their 350ft. bombs they drop, some like to f with you, some just post useless crap, some just post and I think you know all this crap. Whatever it is they do you gotta take it in stride and enjoy yourself. I like the brawhs, the millis, the PBR guy and enjoy all the crap on here. You gotta f with people, help people, tell them their a noob, post half naked pictures, post drunk crap, and just enjoy it. SBF...nothin' but goodtimes:D

drunkducks

Addicted to Softballfans
2hs9r9e.jpg

awesomethread.jpg

packerbacker796

Bi-Polar as they Come
I haven’t been on this board for as long as some but there are two things I’ve noticed and to be honest are very annoying. One: everyone picks on the noob. Why? At one point everyone on this board was a newbie so it’s not this serious when they ask a question that everyone has heard a hundred times before. So what if they don’t use the search function for their first or second post. When you see a title that says “what’s the best ASA bat” don’t click on it.

Two: certain members on this board always seem to have a smart a ss comment about every little thing. We all know about the “brawhs” Average jay, V l L l N, cdamron, Lord7, warningtrackhr, and I’m sure there are others. Just wondering why they never add anything productive to a thread (for the most part)? Why does it always turn into a big joke (usually not funny) when they enter a thread? Then Jabroni21 will enter and start to call all of the brawhs gay and the mud throwing campaign will begin between them. Of course Joker0091 will be on the first page of almost every thread with a useless comment, usually at the expense of the original poster. Not sure what he is trying to prove but I don’t know anyone who is a part of his “no jokers club”. He is mostly just annoying but if you leave him be the troll that is joker0091 will go away.

Basically I don’t know why half of you are even on this board, if you want to do what you’re doing start an aol message board and go on there. I feel like I am in middle school when I read half of what you guys post. My entire post will be proven within an hour when the mentioned members will come on and do their thing. Anyways end rant and let the useless bashing begin with someone you’ll never meet.

carry my bat bag *****!!!!!!! and get me a snow cone.

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes everyone picks on the noob, but they were also the noob who got picked on when they noobs to so deal with it. As far as the others. This place (especially the lounge) would be extremely boring and repetative without them

Joker

I haven’t been on this board for as long as some but there are two things I’ve noticed and to be honest are very annoying. One: everyone picks on the noob. Why? At one point everyone on this board was a newbie so it’s not this serious when they ask a question that everyone has heard a hundred times before. So what if they don’t use the search function for their first or second post. When you see a title that says “what’s the best ASA bat” don’t click on it.

Two: certain members on this board always seem to have a smart a ss comment about every little thing. We all know about the “brawhs” Average jay, V l L l N, cdamron, Lord7, warningtrackhr, and I’m sure there are others. Just wondering why they never add anything productive to a thread (for the most part)? Why does it always turn into a big joke (usually not funny) when they enter a thread? Then Jabroni21 will enter and start to call all of the brawhs gay and the mud throwing campaign will begin between them. Of course Joker0091 will be on the first page of almost every thread with a useless comment, usually at the expense of the original poster. Not sure what he is trying to prove but I don’t know anyone who is a part of his “no jokers club”. He is mostly just annoying but if you leave him be the troll that is joker0091 will go away.

Basically I don’t know why half of you are even on this board, if you want to do what you’re doing start an aol message board and go on there. I feel like I am in middle school when I read half of what you guys post. My entire post will be proven within an hour when the mentioned members will come on and do their thing. Anyways end rant and let the useless bashing begin with someone you’ll never meet.

no you can't be in the no jokers club

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
it's called hazing.... it weeds out the weak little bitches.... some time. my guess is you need to be toughened up a little. Go wipe your vag and EAD
Yes and yes.

I find it somewhat amusing that people don't realize that Joker and Swing contribute more that 99% of SBF members. Maybe they haven't yet had a question about a Worth bat or your swing mechanics.

Is this a bad time to tell everyone I'm dying from AIDS?
Now that's funny. :D You get my nomination for post of the day.

Joker

Yes and yes.

I find it somewhat amusing that people don't realize that Joker and Swing contribute more that 99% of SBF members. Maybe they haven't yet had a question about a Worth bat or your swing mechanics.

i know nothing about swing mechanics

JimMoFo

Starting Player

Sweet! Will that raise my white blood cell count and give me Magic johnson AIDS? The kind you dont die from?

MarcTheArc

<font color="#000080">Arc Angels Softball</font>
Damn Marc, here since 2003 and don't know how to use the multiquote? I've seen noobs who are less noobish than you! :D

Enligthen me HH...I'm technologically challenged. S***, I even need help to get my avitar to the correct size. Help me Jebus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
See the thing to the immediate right of the "quote" button? Click it for each post you want to quote, and then for the last post you want to quote, hit the "quote" button. Go ahead, give it a shot!

MarcTheArc

<font color="#000080">Arc Angels Softball</font>
Damn Marc, here since 2003 and don't know how to use the multiquote? I've seen noobs who are less noobish than you! :D

See the thing to the immediate right of the "quote" button? Click it for each post you want to quote, and then for the last post you want to quote, hit the "quote" button. Go ahead, give it a shot!

Wow...you are truly The Man:D Thanks.