Why is everyone selling!!!!!

Wunbagga

Addicted to Softballfans
Only Catty I have ever liked was OG killer clown and OG Canadian Catty. But looking at Facebook, it looks like nothing but fire sales on Z4 Backmans. Why is everyone trying to sell theirs?

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
That's just how things go nowadays. Guys are perpetually buying bats, putting a few BP swings on them and then flipping them. No idea why, but I see it all the time. It's hardly unique to one company either.

eric89074

Addicted to Softballfans
That's just how things go nowadays. Guys are perpetually buying bats, putting a few BP swings on them and then flipping them. No idea why, but I see it all the time. It's hardly unique to one company either.

Well it's obviously the bat's fault and not theirs they can't hit the ball 300'.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Well it's obviously the bat's fault and not theirs they can't hit the ball 300'.

Granted a lot of this selling goes on before the bat has had any sort of chance to break in. Maybe if guys did a little research before buying they wouldn't have to flip so many bats.

Pryme23

Extra Hitter
Not sure how many hits the new z4 takes to break in but I swung one with 400 hits and it's way behind my 500 hit realtree

MN03

Addicted to Softballfans
I traded my 25 hit Backman mainly because of the durability issues I've been hearing about the z4s. And it felt light for me.

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
I traded my 25 hit Backman mainly because of the durability issues I've been hearing about the z4s. And it felt light for me.
Do you swing 30ozers? I swing 28s all day but if i got a shoppe Z id get a 26.5. That ****er is endloaded.

Last edited by a moderator:

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
I've hit one but only in cages. The exit speed seemed better tha all the other bats we had there. Legits, dc's fallens. Big end load

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
All new bats are hot, most softballers have crappy swings. Softball guy takes crappy swing with hyped bat, bat sucks, better sell it. Same softball guy happens upon a good swing with another equally hot bat, best bat ever, better overhype it like crazy.

Last edited:

uprising

Extra Hitter
All new bats are hot, most softballers have crappy swings. Softball guy takes crappy swing with hyped bat, bat sucks, better sell it. Same softball guy happens upon a god swing with another equally hot bat, best bat ever, better overhype it like crazy.
100% correct here!!!

Redman

Not gonna lie it's pretty fun to try a bunch then flip em over and over again Till I find the gem that fits my comfort level.

Gadawgs29

Banned User
well win in a raffle sell for $200 and then buy another bat or raffle. that is how the FB groups work.

1 guy raffles a bat someone gets it asks to raffle off to get money and its a full circle over and over

jftx

Addicted to Softballfans
Also blame raffles.. tons of people are winning tHem for $25 swinging Them and selling them

MN03

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you swing 30ozers? I swing 28s all day but if i got a shoppe Z id get a 26.5. That ****er is endloaded.

Don't get me wrong. I liked the endload. But I got a 27.5 Sonic+ at the same time as the Backman and I liked the Sonic a lot more. That thing swings like a club and I love it lol. Swinging those two side by side the Backman felt light.