wife got me a zepp!

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
pcBbarA.jpg

Ill give a detailed review soon. So far the packaging is real nice and the product is really light and looks well built.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Tootsies are good, just really bad for my teeth. And I thought it was supposed to be a glove but was confused. Guess thinking of Zett.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
This is amazing, It recorded every swing and switching the knob and zepp to another bat was simple. Also switching the weight by adding bats in the app. I can have all my bats preloaded.

My brother was using it as well and we saw a small dip in his swing near impact and he adjusted his swing and it went away and noticed more bat speed and exit speed. I am amazed at this product and how simple and effective it is!
I suggest anyone serious about improving look into this!

muskaaron

Manufactured To Hit Bombs
This is amazing, It recorded every swing and switching the knob and zepp to another bat was simple. Also switching the weight by adding bats in the app. I can have all my bats preloaded.

My brother was using it as well and we saw a small dip in his swing near impact and he adjusted his swing and it went away and noticed more bat speed and exit speed. I am amazed at this product and how simple and effective it is!
I suggest anyone serious about improving look into this!

So this will tell you your swing speed before and after contact?

Resin Glazed

The Veteran
If you're swinging in the 80's thats pretty decent. College sets the bar at 80 mph (this is what I use) pro/olympic bumps that up to 85. You can set your goal as high as 100 mph but all that really does is color code your swing mph in accordance to how close or far you are from the preset swing speeds.

It does not tell you bat speed before and after contact , I guess the average of the overall swing?

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
I set it to pro/olympic because i just didnt know what to choose..
I had one swing at 91mph but most my decent swings were in the mid 80's.

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
Mine gets here Friday, I cant wait.
For those thinking about buying check their facebook page for discounts.
I know right now you can use zepp10 for a 10% discount.

1st Baseman

Addicted to Softballfans
Intetersting, but u can't drop the pinky (which I do) so the reading won't reflect your actual swing. Still, hmmmm...

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
When I get mine I plan on doing a study on bat speed with different weights.
If I get true results it would make answering the what is the best weight question easier to answer.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
When I get mine I plan on doing a study on bat speed with different weights.
If I get true results it would make answering the what is the best weight question easier to answer.

I did swing my 27oz L1 mostly and then my brothers 26oz L1, I would have to go back and look and see if I got more batspeed. I know my highest of 91 was with my 27oz.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
How are you going to know if the results you get are accurate?

Even if the thing says we are swinging 90mph but are actually swinging 70mph. It doesn't matter, as long as it is consistent.
If i change my swing and I go from 70 to 73mph I know i made a good change.

It's just for tuning your swing. Who knows how accurate the swing speed really is... But it really isn't relevant.

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
How are you going to know if the results you get are accurate?

Not accurate but consistent is what I am hoping for.
If it gives you and extra mph that is fine as long as I get consistent reading.
The big thing will be to watch the decrease in bat speed after contact.
Will there be a bigger drop in different sizes, that would greatly help people in deciding bats and weights.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Ha, ha, ha......I don't buy into this. I have the results of my swings to tell if I'm doing it correct or not.