Wii 9 games, Guitar Hero, Steering wheel

My friend is looking to trade this for some bats, LMK prelim offers, can post pics if there is serious interest otherwise he has a serious local buyer.
This is a large package so let me know, shipping will be insured priority with confirmation... so here it is...
used in good condition:

Wii system , 2 remotes w/ nunchucks, old skool controller, gun.....

system has downloaded games on it over 100 bucks worth of downloaded game on the system itself, orignal DK, Mario, others....

Mario Kart, with steering wheel
Wii Play
Wii Sports
Guitar Hero- with 1 Guitar
Ninja Reflex
Hell's Kitchen
Super Mario Galaxy
Call of Duty World at War
Monster 4x4
......okay i can get pics, so here are the bad things up front...wii play, wii sports are a little scratched. The front cover where the controllers is broken off, trust me it breaks too easy.....other wise i have seen him play it lots of times....I will personally inspect the system, and I will be the one to ship the system...you can see from my ref I am gtg and wont make a bad deal. I get very busy (kids basketball, baseball and football practices all tomorrow) and I dont want to take the time to check each game do the inspection and shipping and all that good stuff unless the interest is here. So let me know, I really dont want to take this longer than tonight or tomorrow am....