For Sale/Trade Wiley X Tactical Glasses

Dual Rated

Lot's of Warning Track Power!!!
Looking to sell a brand new pair of Wiley X tactical glasses. I wear prescription glasses so these do me no good. Comes with original box, carrying case, elastic strap, fabric case(cleaning rag), and two sets of lenses (clear & tinted). If you want better pics I can text them to you. ASKING $60 obo or will trade for just about anything. PM for faster results.

Last edited:

wcoastsoftball

The brand is Wiley X. Same model/brand that US military uses. Extremely durable and lightweight. Perfect for shooting, hunting, also comfortable enough to use on diamond!

Oh, I know I was asking on trade, I have those items. Anything you are looking for specifically on trade otherwise?

Dual Rated

Lot's of Warning Track Power!!!
My apologies. Trade ideas are of course anything softball related, iPod/iPad, shoes (size 13), only glasses I would trade for half to be able to take prescription lenses. I will add money for certain items. Send any/all ideas.

hypeBALLER90

Addicted to Softballfans
JUST A FREE BUMP, I have this brand "Wiley X" as safety glasses with a transition lens prescription, like em a whole lot! :thumb: