For Sale Wilson Custom A2000 & A2K Now Available

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
We can get the Wilson customs now as well. A2000 and A2K are both available. Please PM for best price, MAP prices are listed below. To do this one you build the glove on Wilson's site below. Once done email the finished product to me at [email protected]. I will get back with you on paypal info and get it ordered as soon as payment arrives. Wilson is 8-10 weeks on their customs.

http://www.wilsoncustomgloves.com/

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Crappppp!!! And to think I just saw this thread because it was "hidden" up in the stickys!

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Just got shipping confirmation from Wilson Sporting Goods. Custom glove I ordered through Milocoman in the middle of April is finally set to arrive on 6/5. Save some cash on this custom and get a decent turnaround time. This deal and Milocoman are GTG!...

Last edited:

mossman

That's how we dooze it!
My son ordered thru milocoman on 5/5/14, and glove arrived today. He's very pleased.

Last edited:

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
IF you are thinking of getting a custom A2000 for a Christmas present the order must be in by 10/15 to guarantee arrival.

apyung

Starting Player
I read in a thread that the leather of a custom A2000 is almost on par to a PI can anyone provide insight? Do the the customs have better leather than the retail A2000s?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys no I do not have insight on Wilson's product. My rep is also brand new so he is not much help right now. Your best bet it to try the glove forums and the guys that are ordering these.

We are not offering the A2K custom as well.

mesteviet

Addicted to Softballfans
Another happy customer here. Chad (milocoman) is GTG. I ordered a custom A2000. Chad was great to deal with, responsive, and informative. Thanks.

For those interested, this is a model 1786 11.5" with SuperSkin. I've never been a fan of how A2000's have felt on my hand but this thing feels GREAT! The quality and detail are much better than retail A2000's; IMHO.

DSC02215%202_zpsyfjdho40.jpg

DSC02216%202_zpszxe5babx.jpg

DSC02219%202_zpsaiujycbf.jpg

Last edited:

skew12

Just got this in yesterday. Ordered through Milocoman, fast turn around compared to what he quoted me. Couldn't be happier.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Potential good news here for you big glove guys out there. Wilson is doing a 13" and 13.5" slowpitch model in the custom A2000 line this coming fall.

They will also have one model for each size in the stock line. 13" is red/white/blue. 13.5" is Black/red if interested.