Wilson NC Tourney 2-26-11

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
Tournament Feb 26th 2011 - Wilson NC

-I am putting a Team together for this Tourney...Please pm me if you are interested...

Info needed:

Screen Name
Real Name
uni #
Position(s) you play
cell#

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last year, i know the sbf guys put together a good team to play in the one my team held last year, this year its going on again!... Info below if anyone is interested! would love to meet some more of the guys that I may have not met yet!
Carolina Merchants will be holding a tournament on February 26th 2011 in Wilson at Toisnot park. Wilson is 40 min. east of Raleigh and 40 min west of Greenville. This tournament will be a great opportunity to try out your new team, scout players for your team, or just get some swings in for the upcoming 2011 season. The tournament format will be determined based on the number of teams

USSSA approved Bats and balls
Upper Division – 5 HR
Lower Division – 2 HR
$225 Entry Fee

We also will be having a homerun derby sometime during the day!

12 Man Roster

1) Tomj2345 #45 OF
2) Soldierstrong #36 1B
3) McLovin #10 OF
4) Soloflex3 #3 or #1 OF/2B
5) Joe Nafworthy P, 3b, of
6) Psycho OF
7) ridinshadows02 INF
8) sgammons17 #17 2B/3
9) Garren Harne
10) Michael Keyser #23 P/OF
11) Tarheel69 OF
12) Anthony Wood

Last edited:

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
Since this is less than 2 months away and it will take some time to get a Team together we will NOT be getting new Uni's for this Tourney...

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
There is a strong possiblity that I might be able to make this

Since it is the day after my birthday I might use the good old "Birthday Present Card" on this one

By when are you trying to have things locked down?

rjp217

Beer Me
Just a little too far for me or my team for a tourney not named Worlds, sounds fun though!

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
Disregard my email fella

Probably by end of the month I would be solid either way. Wife was expecting like a 5 month break from softball so I have to ease into it. I don't think it will be an issue, but I just don't want to ask to soon. I am thinking more of the drive then anything else. Don't know if I rather go up to PA and play indoors which is 3 hours or drive 6 hours and play outside.

Tom can mark me down as a tentative to hold the spot.

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
Disregard my email fella

Probably by end of the month I would be solid either way. Wife was expecting like a 5 month break from softball so I have to ease into it. I don't think it will be an issue, but I just don't want to ask to soon. I am thinking more of the drive then anything else. Don't know if I rather go up to PA and play indoors which is 3 hours or drive 6 hours and play outside.

Tom can mark me down as a tentative to hold the spot.

Always a spot open for Fish & Lilfella...

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
If you hear from Mike Hastings about playing on your team, get him to come down and then kick him in the willy for me...thanks

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
I didn't PM because we are discussing going to PA to play indoors since neither of us has ever done it.

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Please elaborate....:eek:

This guy Mike Hastings who I mentioned before is a NC fella and sold me a bat, but never intendend on sending it to me...so he owes me $170. If you see him around those parts or know of him playing for anyone, blow him up for me

McLovin #10

Manager
anymore luck on finding more players Tom..and what about jerseys? like a subdye thats simple that doesnt cost too much?

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
anymore luck on finding more players Tom..and what about jerseys? like a subdye thats simple that doesnt cost too much?

We will be able to fill a Team even if I need to get a few locals...I prefer COMbatants, but we will open it up to all SBF guys...