Winter State's - 2/2 In Santee/Poway

ChatoC1

Star Player
We will b there galindo electric/showtime..same rules as when we played in escondido..1 up on HR, utrip bats (old stamp ok) mate is stike 4'-10' pitching....should have some good teams out there its winter states...

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
We will b there galindo electric/showtime..same rules as when we played in escondido..1 up on HR, utrip bats (old stamp ok) mate is stike 4'-10' pitching....should have some good teams out there its winter states...

Ok, cool. See you there. ;)

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans

what is a mate stike... lol fakes allowed?

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
No fakes if I remember correctly. I also thought it was strike zone in Escondido, no mat, and plate was a ball; so I don't really know if you can trust me.

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
It should be a Doug Skaggs joint. MSA/WSL so cal. Old stamp bats with Trump Stotes, modified Utrip with strike zone but no fakes. prizes I guess are a Birth to World's and 12 pairs of batting gloves.:rolleyes:(unpaid birth:rolleyes:) Its fun cuz Santee is very nice and 10 minutes from me.:eek:

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
It should be a Doug Skaggs joint. MSA/WSL so cal. Old stamp bats with Trump Stotes, modified Utrip with strike zone but no fakes. prizes I guess are a Birth to World's and 12 pairs of batting gloves.:rolleyes:(unpaid birth:rolleyes:) Its fun cuz Santee is very nice and 10 minutes from me.:eek:

You gonna be there?

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
idk when were playing again... got some dudes that are hurt and dont really have a asa victory team... (not really upset about that)

dgambill85

Banned User
I wish you would've played with us. We've got a really solid young team. I'm surprised haha. But this is the most fun and success I've had playing softball. I truly feel like we have a chance to win any tourney we enter.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
bro i cant be traveling out to cali and that way as often as you guys play... plus for yuma i already committed to dancemakers.. if you guys had mixed in some phx tournys i might have... but you guys seem like your good so i wouldnt fit that mold lol plus im a pitcher now... hahaha

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
bro i cant be traveling out to cali and that way as often as you guys play... plus for yuma i already committed to dancemakers.. if you guys had mixed in some phx tournys i might have... but you guys seem like your good so i wouldnt fit that mold lol plus im a pitcher now... hahaha

We will probably mix in some Phx after a few more rodeos together. However, it's just more fun to play in Cali. Weather is better, nice landscaping, and it's not AZ. Good competition as well.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
are we the only team that is in this thing?

MSA-WSL has great turnouts usually. Yesterday they had 18 teams out at a mediocre complex while competing against USSSA's Civil War (60+ teams). Thats a solid showing. The Sportsplex fields tend to draw teams out.

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
Most spertsplex tourneys cut into Doug's pocket. They charge an arm and a leg which means less money for him. Don't get me wrong, he is a great guy and runs some good tourneys. We have been playing his tourneys for a few years now and they are always good.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
Most spertsplex tourneys cut into Doug's pocket. They charge an arm and a leg which means less money for him. Don't get me wrong, he is a great guy and runs some good tourneys. We have been playing his tourneys for a few years now and they are always good.

To be expected. Sportsplex is a for profit facility. Their rental rates are much higher than publicly operated complexes. Not to mention only 3 fields at each spot.

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
I'm loving this SoCal ball and Comp...no drama like AZ that i've seen so far, seems like everyone knows each other in SoCal

Civil War tourney was SICK

dgambill85

Banned User
Not even that bro! Theres no drama cuz theres no other yuma team out there..lol:D

Oh lord he learned how to do the sig material. This is definitely a true statement.
1. There's not a retarded tournament director running Asa
2. Way more teams and Cali mentality= relaxed
3. Everyone remembers its just softball. I know I was against playing in Cali a lot but honestly I've like Palm Springs both times. Looking forward to santee. He'll wife is even going to this one. Well going to the outlet mall but still haha.