Need Help with a shady deal

buser699

Heading Home
I made a deal with InfieldFlyRule. I traded a Mizuno Rage for an Odessy 2ball putter last week. We both agreed to ship on Friday and get tracking numbers to each other that night. I sent and PM'd tracking numbers on friday he received the bat tuesday. On saturday i asked about the tracking number and he said sorry i sent it out today and will get you your tracking numbers when i get home from work. That was the last time i heard from him. I sent him multiple messages and heard nothing back. I know he has been online. Since he posted the bat for sale this morning asking $50 over what i was asking for it and added a reciept. he also changed the number of hits on it I told him there was about 700 hits on it and he is saying there is only 3-400 hits. So I wouldn't deal with him.

Update.

Just got the putter in the mail. so all is fine with this deal now.

Last edited:

InfieldFlyRule

Outstanding Bad Dealer
First of all I answered your PM. Secondly the bat that is listed isn't the bat I got from you. I explained the situation in the PM. I appologized for the delay.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Where are we at with this ??

InfieldFlyRule is close to me buser699. I can help if needed ...

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
buser, have you received the putter?

InfieldFlyRule- a quick rebuttal to his accusation would be to take a picture of both Rages next to each other. I'm not calling you a liar, but this would resolve any confusion and suspicion someone may have.

JCA0727

VINCI REP

InfieldFlyRule- a quick rebuttal to his accusation would be to take a picture of both Rages next to each other. I'm not calling you a liar, but this would resolve any confusion and suspicion someone may have.

This is a good suggestion

buser699

Heading Home
He pm'd me and said the putter was put in the mail on tuesday but lost the tracking number. he said it should be here tomorrow or saturday. if so i'll edit my post.

InfieldFlyRule

Outstanding Bad Dealer

They're both gone. I would've had no problem that.

SacBunt

Addicted to Softballfans
He pm'd me and said the putter was put in the mail on tuesday but lost the tracking number. he said it should be here tomorrow or saturday. if so i'll edit my post.

So first he tells you that it shipped saturday then he tells you it went out on tuesday :confused:? That doesn't sound GTG...

buser699

Heading Home
So first he tells you that it shipped saturday then he tells you it went out on tuesday :confused:? That doesn't sound GTG...

I did receive the tracking number this morning and it said it was accepted on Feb 17 at 952 am. so it actually went out wednesday not tuesday.

D.Smith

Addicted to Softballfans
late shipping after he told the other guy it was shipped several times is not gtg in my book. Ive had this happen twice to me already and luckily I have received my bats but it still not a good way to be dealing.